IgnatiusofLoyola Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Paddington' date='03 May 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1272928970' post='2104496'] Salty should wear a burka (I think) with that REAL purse. [/quote] [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='03 May 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1272929339' post='2104503'] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/shock.gif[/img] Nevaaaar! [/quote] Salty has dozens of men just waiting in line to date her. Take a number, and remember the song..... "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, And, from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you." Remember, blondes have more fun (because they ARE more fun!!!) Edited May 3, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
laetitia crucis Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='03 May 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1272929533' post='2104505'] Salty has dozens of men just waiting in line to date her. Take a number, and remember the song..... "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, And, from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you." [/quote] Ooh, Ignatius! I just noticed your signature! THOMAS! That just made me very happy.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='03 May 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1272929654' post='2104507'] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif[/img] Ooh, Ignatius! I just noticed your signature! THOMAS! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/love.gif[/img] That just made me very happy. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_grin.gif[/img] [/quote] You're welcome. I haven't settled yet on a "favorite" theologian, so I am eclectic in my quotes. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/saint.gif[/img]
jeffpugh Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 It's like I've gone to a Trekky convention, and everyone's dressed up like Spock
laetitia crucis Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='03 May 2010 - 08:42 PM' timestamp='1272930175' post='2104516'] It's like I've gone to a Trekky convention, and everyone's dressed up like Spock [/quote]
Jesus_lol Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 Satchel guy showed up at my place as well, though you can tell the teleportation was a bit wonky...
SaintOfVirtue Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='03 May 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1272947217' post='2104688'] I'm so confused. [/quote] I concur. why has everyone's avatar changed?
jeffpugh Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='04 May 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1272947217' post='2104688'] I'm so confused. [/quote] I realise that is a common occurrence. I feel no less sorry for you though.
Bennn Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 (edited) I guess it all has to happen this way, so that the ancient prophecy be fulfilled and teh interwebz are dominated by the satchel man. Or it's just a new PM meme which will disappear soon enough. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img] Pax, Ben Edited May 4, 2010 by Bennn
jeffpugh Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 Iunno. One year, a bunch of us got put into the "roundhouse kicked" group. Might just be a meme.
kafka Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 all they need is a Chuck Norris sillouette and it would be just like old times.
MIKolbe Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 [quote name='SaintOfVirtue' date='04 May 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1272947590' post='2104691'] I concur. why has everyone's avatar changed? [/quote] I give you 4 reasons. someone write this down... 1) I am to be envied and imitated 2) Purgation 3) They love me, they REALLY love me. 4) Would YOU want to be SMM?
Laudate_Dominum Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='04 May 2010 - 01:48 PM' timestamp='1272995295' post='2104880'] I give you 4 reasons. someone write this down... 1) I am to be envied and imitated 2) Purgation 3) They love me, they REALLY love me. 4) Would YOU want to be L_D? [/quote] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/applause.gif[/IMG] [size="1"][IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/like.gif[/IMG] [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=4753"]MIkolbe[/url] likes this.[/size]
Nihil Obstat Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 [quote name='Not A Mallard' date='04 May 2010 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1272996601' post='2104889'] how about my new avatar? [/quote] [img]http://lifewithpaws.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/jabbarotj.jpg[/img]
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='04 May 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1272996670' post='2104892'] [img]http://lifewithpaws.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/jabbarotj.jpg[/img] [/quote] Just looking at Jabba makes me want to diet. Since I'm not Catholic I can't live on the Host alone, so I will simply starve to death. Just bury me out on the lone prairie. Edited May 4, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
Nihil Obstat Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='04 May 2010 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1272996836' post='2104895'] Just looking at him makes me want to diet. Since I'm not Catholic I can't live on the Host alone, so I will simply starve to death. Just bury me out on the lone prairie. [/quote] Jabba the Hutt is one of the unsung tragic heroes of Star Wars.
Laudate_Dominum Posted May 4, 2010 Posted May 4, 2010 [quote name='Not A Mallard' date='04 May 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1272996601' post='2104889'] how about my new avatar? [/quote] you bastage
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now