MIKolbe Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 if you want to take notes on morality from Tom, then there's not much I can do for you......
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 (edited) I don't know what movie Satchel Man is from. I just like him. Heck, I don't know what movie Salty is from, either. I've used those Avatars in all innocence. I like having a different Avatar--it's fun. And, who knows who I will be tomorrow? Although, Salty is growing on me. I see no reason why one's Avatar has to MEAN something. Plus, I refuse to use an Avatar from Bambi. Edited May 5, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
jeffpugh Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 I knew it! He did not betray us! Because MIkolbe is awesome.
Laudate_Dominum Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='05 May 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1273091088' post='2105519'] I knew it! He did not betray us! Because MIkolbe is awesome. [/quote] iawtp
ardillacid Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='05 May 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1273089177' post='2105492'] if you want to take notes on morality from Tom, then there's not much I can do for you...... [/quote] You're right. I'm not a good person. But at least I can admit it.
laetitia crucis Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='05 May 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1273095235' post='2105545'] iawtp [/quote] ditto.
Bennn Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='05 May 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1273091077' post='2105517'] Plus, I refuse to use an Avatar from Bambi. [/quote] You don't mean that.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] Pax Domini, Ben
SaintOfVirtue Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='05 May 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1273091077' post='2105517'] I don't know what movie Satchel Man is from. I just like him. Heck, I don't know what movie Salty is from, either. I've used those Avatars in all innocence. I like having a different Avatar--it's fun. And, who knows who I will be tomorrow? Although, Salty is growing on me. I see no reason why one's Avatar has to MEAN something. Plus, I refuse to use an Avatar from Bambi. [/quote] It appears he is from The Hangover. It all makes sense now!
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted May 6, 2010 Posted May 6, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='05 May 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1273091077' post='2105517'] Plus, I refuse to use an Avatar from Bambi. [/quote] [quote name='Bennn' date='05 May 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1273098128' post='2105568'] You don't mean that.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] Pax Domini, Ben [/quote] Sorry, but I DO mean it. Bambi's mother dies at the end of the movie, and every time I saw Bambi, I'd feel like crying. Plus, even though it may sound like a contradiction of what I said about crying over Bambi's mother, all the animals in "Bambi" are just a little "cutesy" for me--I'm not a cutesy person. If we're gonna go with a Disney Avatar, maybe something like the marching broomsticks from "Fantasia." Or, one of the Seven Dwarves, probably Sleepy. Or, maybe I'd choose something from real life. I love gorillas, so maybe a gorilla. I was thinking today that I should take a picture out my front window of the convent across the street (appropriate for a Catholic forum). Our trees have just come into leaf, so everything is very bright green and lush. But, right at the moment, I don't feel like looking around for the "right" Avatar--if such a thing exists. I liked being Satchel Man for a day--any guy with a beard is fine in my book. Then yesterday and today I felt like Salt Monster. Actually, I've been feeling a lot like Salty lately. I like to think I'm better looking (hopefully a LOT better looking), but I AM blonde, and I should go to the dentist (except I don't want to go because one of my teeth needs some work that is long, painful, and very expensive). Changing Avatars at random is sort of like my life right now--It's changing, and I know it's going to change more, but I have no idea how it will all come out. Deep. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now