Resurrexi Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 I've come to the conclusion that this song is more appropriate for the Mass than most of what passes as liturgical music these days. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNKbHJ3PTu4[/media]
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='26 May 2010 - 08:53 PM' timestamp='1274921623' post='2118680'] I've come to the conclusion that this song is more appropriate for the Mass than most of what passes as liturgical music these days. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNKbHJ3PTu4[/media] [/quote] I had that album. I think I still have it... in cassette form, that is. I must have listened to that song a couple of thousand times.
Marie-Therese Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 LOOOOOOOVE that song. That was huge the summer of 4th grade.
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 I used to listen to my Mr. Mister tape while driving to work.
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='26 May 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1274922106' post='2118692'] I used to listen to my Mr. Mister tape while driving to work. [/quote] Me too! Except I was biking....
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGDA0Hecw1k[/media]
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 At the end of the 80s I had to replace my collection of tapes with CDs.
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 I couldn't afford to do that, so I still have the cassettes, but I never listen to them because... well, they're cassettes. Someday I'll just get the best of them for my iPod (which I don't have yet...)
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='26 May 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1274922858' post='2118714'] I couldn't afford to do that, so I still have the cassettes, but I never listen to them because... well, they're cassettes. Someday I'll just get the best of them for my iPod (which I don't have yet...) [/quote] At the time I was doing quite well financially as an insurance claims adjuster.
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWXMtjUZWM[/media]
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='26 May 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1274922917' post='2118716'] At the time I was doing quite well financially as an insurance claims adjuster. [/quote] Sadly, in 1990, I was doing quite poorly as a college student.
Marie-Therese Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='26 May 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1274922858' post='2118714'] I couldn't afford to do that, so I still have the cassettes, but I never listen to them because... well, they're cassettes. Someday I'll just get the best of them for my iPod (which I don't have yet...) [/quote] Ditto. I have so many tapes it is absolutely unreal. It would cost me a fortune to get them all on CD.
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='26 May 2010 - 07:17 PM' timestamp='1274923070' post='2118721'] Ditto. I have so many tapes it is absolutely unreal. It would cost me a fortune to get them all on CD. [/quote] Most of my tapes got ruined by being in my car when it was parked in the sun over the course of many years.
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='26 May 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1274922958' post='2118718'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWXMtjUZWM[/media] [/quote] I listened to this song over and over and over.
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCca5mPMp9A[/media]
rhetoricfemme Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZoYzne9Tpg[/media]
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='26 May 2010 - 09:18 PM' timestamp='1274923123' post='2118722'] Most of my tapes got ruined by being in my car when it was parked in the sun over the course of many years. [/quote] bt,dt.
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o[/media]
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 This is my new favorite thread... started by a guy who never even lived in the 80s and probably never even saw authentic mall bangs.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now