Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbTjzZzfR7w[/media]
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='26 May 2010 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1274923301' post='2118728'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o[/media] [/quote] This brings back memories. I had a girlfriend who loved Phil Collins music.
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uErmlcpfHoI[/media]
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U[/media]
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 Is it bad that I don't really think any of these hairstyles or clothes are all that weird even though I probably should?
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWP-AsG5DRk[/media]
Sternhauser Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9whehyybLqU&feature=related[/media] Edited May 27, 2010 by Sternhauser
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6U0eueRGu4[/media]
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Sternhauser' date='26 May 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1274924308' post='2118751'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9whehyybLqU&feature=related[/media] [/quote] I remember this song. I think there was also an English version, because I remember hearing the song in both languages.
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8845480908006067391#docid=-5789839065604482047[/media] This is Faithfully by Journey.
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='26 May 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1274924606' post='2118756'] I remember this song. I think there was also an English version, because I remember hearing the song in both languages. [/quote] There is, but it's much better in German.
Marie-Therese Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 (edited) Man these are some good songs. A friend of mine used to say that everyone is a closet Phil Collins fan. Edited May 27, 2010 by Marie-Therese
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rk78eCIx4E[/media] Another one I listened to over and over... cried when I realized the Russians loved their children, too.
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 Here is an obscure one: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqeKV2UYq1Q[/media]
Marie-Therese Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='26 May 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1274924884' post='2118764'] I remember "Oh Sherrie" by Journey. [/quote] Steve Perry.
Marie-Therese Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='26 May 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1274924966' post='2118767'] Here is an obscure one: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqeKV2UYq1Q[/media] [/quote] I remember that one really well.
homeschoolmom Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='26 May 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1274924884' post='2118764'] I remember "Oh Sherrie" by Journey. [/quote] "Oh Sherrie" was a solo effort by Steve Perry. and I remember Quarterflash.
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='26 May 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1274925072' post='2118769'] Steve Perry. [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te1CVVlaJzA[/media]
Apotheoun Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Fb8XbpWMM[/media]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now