IgnatiusofLoyola Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 (edited) [quote name='notardillacid' date='21 July 2010 - 01:18 PM' timestamp='1279736319' post='2145990'] I just wanted to let you all know how much you mean too me. You are all wonderful, special people who I love dearly and whose various lifestyles I accept. You have all enriched my life in so many ways. And you do it all by just be wonderfully true to who you are. Because each one of you is a wonderful, special, utterly perfect (in your own quirky ways!) human being : ) Love -Ardill [/quote] I'm getting a strong sense of sarcasm here. But, not necessarily funny. Edited July 21, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
Hassan Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='notardillacid' date='21 July 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1279737782' post='2146020'] I was simply offering you peace [/quote] What does the peace offering of an infidel such as yourself mean to a glorious demigod such as myself?
Hassan Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Terra Firma' date='21 July 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1279738025' post='2146030'] I await the judgment of the great Ice Mistress [/quote] You will be shewn no mercy
Resurrexi Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='21 July 2010 - 01:50 PM' timestamp='1279738257' post='2146035'] You will be shewn no mercy [/quote] You never responded to my letter.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='21 July 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1279738345' post='2146038'] You never responded to my letter. [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpjnaGOeHH4[/media] (NOT a random picture... it's a video.)
Sojourner Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='21 July 2010 - 12:52 PM' timestamp='1279738345' post='2146038'] You never responded to my letter. [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840B27zYfOk[/media]
Hassan Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='21 July 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1279738345' post='2146038'] You never responded to my letter. [/quote] The Glorious Sultan has deemed the lame board as below his lofty dignity. Perhaps in one moment of drunken indiscretion he might foolishly stumble into the lame board and come across your letter.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 I'm going to go ahead and say the same principle applies to random videos. From this point onward consider yourselves warned.
Sojourner Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='21 July 2010 - 01:01 PM' timestamp='1279738875' post='2146044'] I'm going to go ahead and say the same principle applies to random videos. From this point onward consider yourselves warned. [/quote] What if we need to post, but have nothing intelligent to say?
Hassan Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='21 July 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1279738875' post='2146044'] I'm going to go ahead and say the same principle applies to random videos. From this point onward consider yourselves warned. [/quote] And by warned you mean... [quote name='Terra Firma' date='21 July 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1279739009' post='2146047'] What if we need to post, but have nothing intelligent to say? [/quote] The Glorious Sultan has never encountered this hypothetical situation in His life.
ardillacid Posted July 21, 2010 Author Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='21 July 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1279738179' post='2146033'] What does the peace offering of an infidel such as yourself mean to a glorious demigod such as myself? [/quote] Of course you are right. Glorious Sultan, I beg your mercy for speaking when not spoken too. Please forgive me, a miserable wretch, for forgetting my place.
Sojourner Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='21 July 2010 - 01:05 PM' timestamp='1279739128' post='2146050'] The Glorious Sultan has never encountered this hypothetical situation in His life. [/quote] Of course I wasn't referring to you, O Glorious One.
ardillacid Posted July 21, 2010 Author Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='21 July 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1279739128' post='2146050'] The Glorious Sultan has never encountered this hypothetical situation in His life. [/quote] By Allah! This is true!
Resurrexi Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Terra Firma' date='21 July 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1279738520' post='2146040'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840B27zYfOk[/media] [/quote]
Sojourner Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='21 July 2010 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1279739363' post='2146057'] [/quote] You sounded like you needed a little reassurance of Hassan's affection. I thought Bonnie Tyler helped express the proper sentiment.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Terra Firma' date='21 July 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1279739009' post='2146047'] What if we need to post, but have nothing intelligent to say? [/quote] Well I guess you'll just have to actually say something random in lieu of posting a random picture or video. [quote name='Hassan' date='21 July 2010 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1279739128' post='2146050'] And by warned you mean... [/quote] I have administered a written warning that all random images and videos will be deleted from this thread.
Hassan Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='21 July 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1279739820' post='2146061'] I have administered a written warning that all random images and videos will be deleted from this thread. [/quote] Oh okay, here I thought you were getting all serious on us ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now