Hassan Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='21 July 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1279738162' post='2146032'] I'm getting a strong sense of sarcasm here. But, not necessarily funny. [/quote] To the innocent, all is innocent To the sarcastic, all is sarcastic ~Holy Book of Pithy Hassan Sayings
ardillacid Posted July 21, 2010 Author Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='21 July 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1279740112' post='2146067'] To the innocent, all is innocent To the sarcastic, all is sarcastic ~Holy Book of Pithy Hassan Sayings [/quote] Remember remember the fifth of November Gunpowder, treason and plot. I see no reason why gunpowder, treason Should ever be forgot...
Resurrexi Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='notardillacid' date='21 July 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1279740194' post='2146069'] Remember remember the fifth of November Gunpowder, treason and plot. I see no reason why gunpowder, treason Should ever be forgot... [/quote] I hear you, Brosef.
homeschoolmom Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 Let's see... which of these board descriptions best describes this thread: Open Mic ([b][i]be don't lame[/i][/b]) Talk about anything you'd like as long as it's about a real topic everyone can relate to. This is where your pm addiction starts. or..... Lame Board Posts that don't really make sense, are spam-like, are created just to waste time, are "clickish", are pointless, and are generally lame. Basically, this is the ULTIMATE waste of time.
Hassan Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='21 July 2010 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1279748510' post='2146133'] Let's see... which of these board descriptions best describes this thread: Open Mic ([b][i]be don't lame[/i][/b]) Talk about anything you'd like as long as it's about a real topic everyone can relate to. This is where your pm addiction starts. or..... Lame Board Posts that don't really make sense, are spam-like, are created just to waste time, are "clickish", are pointless, and are generally lame. Basically, this is the ULTIMATE waste of time. [/quote] [quote name='notardillacid' date='21 July 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1279736319' post='2145990'] I just wanted to let you all know how much you mean too me. You are all wonderful, special people who I love dearly and whose various lifestyles I accept. You have all enriched my life in so many ways. And you do it all by just be wonderfully true to who you are. Because each one of you is a wonderful, special, utterly perfect (in your own quirky ways!) human being : ) Love -Ardill [/quote] Open Mic, I suppose
Sojourner Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='21 July 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1279748925' post='2146137'] Open Mic, I suppose [/quote] I concur.
homeschoolmom Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 That Bonnie Tyler video belongs in the back of the fridge behind the yogurt I bought last May.
Sojourner Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='21 July 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1279749393' post='2146143'] That Bonnie Tyler video belongs in the back of the fridge behind the yogurt I bought last May. [/quote] I have some of that too!
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Terra Firma' date='21 July 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1279749029' post='2146138'] I concur. [/quote] You concur? I love you, but whatever you're smoking is probably unhealthy for your child. BTW--Who's Bonnie Tyler? (I don't get out much.) My yogurt's older than your yogurt, My yogurt's older than yours, My yogurt's older 'cause I don't really like it, My yogurt's older than yours. Edited July 21, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
Mark of the Cross Posted July 21, 2010 Posted July 21, 2010 (edited) [quote name='notardillacid' date='22 July 2010 - 06:18 AM' timestamp='1279736319' post='2145990'] I just wanted to let you all know how much you mean too me. You are all wonderful, special people who I love dearly and whose various lifestyles I accept. You have all enriched my life in so many ways. And you do it all by just be wonderfully true to who you are. Because each one of you is a wonderful, special, utterly perfect (in your own quirky ways!) human being : ) Love -Ardill [/quote] True! [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='22 July 2010 - 10:42 AM' timestamp='1279752177' post='2146161'] BTW--Who's Bonnie Tyler? (I don't get out much.) [/quote] My feet start to get this movement to the tune of 'It's a heart ache, nothing but a heart ache. Standing in the pouring rain and wishing I could die.' Maybe I'm just too old! Edited July 21, 2010 by Mark of the Cross
God the Father Posted July 22, 2010 Posted July 22, 2010 Do you hold the phone when you're alone imagine that it rings then hold it to your ear and wish that I was there to sing you off to sleep be with you in your dreams? though the days i will be gone I'll be there in your dreams and in this post
ardillacid Posted July 27, 2010 Author Posted July 27, 2010 [quote name='God the Father' date='21 July 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1279764824' post='2146223'] Do you hold the phone when you're alone imagine that it rings then hold it to your ear and wish that I was there to sing you off to sleep be with you in your dreams? though the days i will be gone I'll be there in your dreams and in this post [/quote] no
Jesus_lol Posted July 28, 2010 Posted July 28, 2010 [img]http://unrelatedcaptions.com/submissions/cat_uploads/b4c4755d6203df.jpg[/img] [img]http://unrelatedcaptions.com/submissions/cat_uploads/b4c468865841c4.jpg[/img] [img]http://unrelatedcaptions.com/submissions/cat_uploads/b4c44c386a5496.jpg[/img] [img]http://unrelatedcaptions.com/submissions/cat_uploads/b4c40e32e53ed7.jpg[/img]
ardillacid Posted November 30, 2011 Author Posted November 30, 2011 Between my less than sober posts and hassy, I have quite a bit of embarrassing material :/
MIKolbe Posted November 30, 2011 Posted November 30, 2011 and that's not even taking the photos into account.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now