An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kids Do The Strangest Things...

Brother Adam

[quote name='CatherineM' date='09 August 2010 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1281365515' post='2154609']
There were stories every year in the St. Pete times that someone from Scandinavia had rented a place on the beach and proceeded to sit on his deck in the all together. Usually with several other people playing cards and the like. They had trouble with Germans too.
[/quote]
Finnish people playing card naked? Or did I interpret this wrong. :mellow:

[quote name='Hilde' date='10 August 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1281420426' post='2155091']
Finnish people playing card naked? Or did I interpret this wrong. :mellow:
[/quote]
It always seemed they got in trouble from playing cards on their sun decks naked. They rarely got arrested because the cops knew it was just cultural. Besides, not good to upset tourists when your economy depends on them. It mostly upset the senior citizen neighbors.

People here (Kentucky) will bundle up in three *thick* layers for temperatures in the 20-30 degree ABOVE F range (and don't get me started on cancelling school for two days based on a 30% chance of snow)...I just look around and laugh as I wander about in my normal, single layer of clothes.

Canada sounds like such a wonderful paradise.