Nihil Obstat Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 The Lame Board and Teen Talk got merged!!! WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Neat-o.
laetitia crucis Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 I just made a similar comment in Moosey's "Random Thought" thread. Hahaha!
Nihil Obstat Posted August 13, 2010 Author Posted August 13, 2010 WHOAAAAAAAAAA [img]http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Whoa-Baby-full-house-1090495_376_286.jpg[/img]
Not A Mallard Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 I loves the merge! AND POSTS COUNT!!!! (I should probably stop saying this )
Moosey Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1281738082' post='2156712'] WHOAAAAAAAAAA [img]http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Whoa-Baby-full-house-1090495_376_286.jpg[/img] [/quote] When I was a baby people used to stop my mom in the grocery store to tell her how much I looked like the Olson twins. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4B-NJUcZE[/media]
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1281738082' post='2156712'] WHOAAAAAAAAAA [img]http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Whoa-Baby-full-house-1090495_376_286.jpg[/img] [/quote] I LIKE IT!
Nihil Obstat Posted August 13, 2010 Author Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1281738259' post='2156719'] When I was a baby people used to stop my mom in the grocery store to tell her how much I looked like the Olson twins. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4B-NJUcZE[/media] [/quote] How did you look like both of the Olson twins? Did you have a conjoined twin?
laetitia crucis Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtNN8xb-kAo[/media] Whoooa.
Not A Mallard Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1281738259' post='2156719'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4B-NJUcZE[/media] [/quote] and they say Keanue's a bad actor today?
Nihil Obstat Posted August 13, 2010 Author Posted August 13, 2010 Hey, playing the part of Ted "Theodore" Logan took unsurpassed acting skill and more natural talent than you and I can even comprehend!
Not A Mallard Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 (edited) NO! Keanue's the best actor ever made! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqj3ev2jOdo&feature=related[/media] Edited August 13, 2010 by Not A Mallard
Moosey Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1281738675' post='2156740'] Hey, playing the part of Ted "Theodore" Logan took unsurpassed acting skill and more natural talent than you and I can even comprehend! [/quote] I said he's a horrible actor today. I didn't say he didn't do a magnificent job as Ted. [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1281738712' post='2156743'] NO! Keanue's the best actor ever made! :mad: [/quote] I respectfully disagree.
Not A Mallard Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1281738797' post='2156744'] I respectfully disagree. [/quote] I, too, disagree with my agreement
Nihil Obstat Posted August 13, 2010 Author Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1281738797' post='2156744'] I said he's a horrible actor today. I didn't say he didn't do a magnificent job as Ted. [/quote] I was directing that more towards He Who Is Not A Duck.
Not A Mallard Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1281738974' post='2156748'] I was directing that more towards He Who Is Not A Duck. [/quote] well, that one clip is all I've seen of that movie
Not A Mallard Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 hey, I bet not seeing that movie makes me awesomer than all of you. I bet that makes me awesomer than MIkolbe! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Nihil Obstat Posted August 13, 2010 Author Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1281739068' post='2156753'] well, that one clip is all I've seen of that movie [/quote] You, sir, in fact [i]are[/i] a mallard.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now