laetitia crucis Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1281739068' post='2156753'] well, that one clip is all I've seen of that movie [/quote] [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1281739121' post='2156755'] *facepalm* [/quote] [img]http://ui08.gamespot.com/2119/doublefacepalm_2.jpg[/img]
Not A Mallard Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 (edited) [img]http://papertrap.net/wp-images/2010/04/picard-facepalm.jpg[/img] DANGGIT! laetitia crucis BEAT ME TO IT! Edited August 13, 2010 by Not A Mallard
Nihil Obstat Posted August 13, 2010 Author Posted August 13, 2010 [img]http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/03312008/0/d/6/b/0d6b8a38599b10_full.jpg[/img]
laetitia crucis Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 Whoooa. The "Share this topic" icons just tilted themselves a bit.... OoooOOoooo...
Moosey Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 (edited) [quote name='laetitia crucis' timestamp='1281739286' post='2156759'] [img]http://ui08.gamespot.com/2119/doublefacepalm_2.jpg[/img] [/quote] Basically, laetitia Edited August 13, 2010 by Moosey
Not A Mallard Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [img]http://rlv.zcache.com/facepalm_funny_slogan_bumper_sticker-p128183770902807177tmn6_210.jpg[/img]
Not A Mallard Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 wow, it's a whole new look to the phorum and the second/third thing I do is cause Keanue Reeves arguments and random facepalms. I'm sorry.
laetitia crucis Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1281739525' post='2156767'] wow, it's a whole new look to the phorum and the second/third thing I do is cause Keanue Reeves arguments and random facepalms. I'm sorry. [/quote] [img]http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/laetitia_crucis/Random/ycdtotv.jpg[/img]
Not A Mallard Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [img]http://www.2dolphins.com/images/blogpix/wilhelmlogo.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted August 13, 2010 Author Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1281739929' post='2156775'] [img]http://www.2dolphins.com/images/blogpix/wilhelmlogo.jpg[/img] [/quote] [img]http://content.ytmnd.com/content/3/d/c/3dc86c61d4ce4a4f5b3fc0c076f10802.jpg[/img]
Tridenteen Posted August 14, 2010 Posted August 14, 2010 JMJ The color scheme is bright and cheerful...I hate bright and cheerful So, does anyone notice that the new phatmass is red? And you all thought I was nuts about nihil and usairwahys being obama sponsered commie computers:annoyed:
Nihil Obstat Posted August 14, 2010 Author Posted August 14, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' timestamp='1281744975' post='2156836'] JMJ The color scheme is bright and cheerful...I hate bright and cheerful So, does anyone notice that the new phatmass is red? And you all thought I was nuts about nihil and usairwahys being obama sponsered commie computers:annoyed: [/quote] [img]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/7/18/633519813396334085-Propaganda---Communism-never-looked-so-cute.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted August 14, 2010 Posted August 14, 2010 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/a4de8eb1-6dc5-4f81-9091-74e212530716-1.gif[/IMG]
JTheresa Posted August 14, 2010 Posted August 14, 2010 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1281738122' post='2156715'] I loves the merge! AND POSTS COUNT!!!! (I should probably stop saying this ) [/quote] POSTS COUNT!?!?!?!!?!?!?? [size="7"]YAY!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!one!!!!![/size]
Moosey Posted August 14, 2010 Posted August 14, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' timestamp='1281748686' post='2156898'] JMJ whoaa. you're a girl:mellow: [/quote] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/a4de8eb1-6dc5-4f81-9091-74e212530716.gif[/IMG]
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted August 14, 2010 Posted August 14, 2010 (edited) Creepy Aliens has been mushed together with lame board? I think this is a good step. Now, Catholikc Teen Talk is now not wasted space, and the lamers have a place to be lame. So...we can be lame teens! Plus I feel kinda bad for helping kill creepy aliens... Sorry... Edited August 14, 2010 by Pontifite 7 of 10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now