MIKolbe Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 try not to think..the hamsters are overworked already...
Nihil Obstat Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1283718839' post='2168353'] try not to think..the hamsters are overworked already... [/quote] [img]http://www.frugalmindedmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/hamster.jpg[/img] [spoiler][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FUX4sSNqmEg/SUslyLMn64I/AAAAAAAAAaU/FQJgL9tDh7A/s400/Blog-Zomb-Hamster_7-20-07.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Sarah147 Posted September 6, 2010 Author Posted September 6, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1283176618' post='2165357'] I own this site. Du$+ is a sock. I decide all the content.....[/quote] Is this true? Dust is Winchester?
Winchester Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1283734810' post='2168606'] Is this true? Dust is Winchester? [/quote] Dust is a sock account. All the images of Dust are actually my cousin Marty. It's funny because he's Jewish.
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1283734810' post='2168606'] Is this true? Dust is Winchester? [/quote] How do you think he gets away with all his antics?
Sarah147 Posted September 6, 2010 Author Posted September 6, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1283736110' post='2168617'] How do you think he gets away with all his antics? [/quote] Wow. That's crazy. Who is the man that appears in Winchester's icon sometimes?
Sarah147 Posted September 6, 2010 Author Posted September 6, 2010 The normal ones of a dark haired, thin, white man. Looks rather British.
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1283744774' post='2168659'] The normal ones of a dark haired, thin, white man. Looks rather British. [/quote] Certainly not Winnie. He doesn't look British.
Sarah147 Posted September 6, 2010 Author Posted September 6, 2010 Can the Dust account post confirmation of this -- that Dust = Winchester? Winchester jokes so much, so it can be hard to tell, and they seem to have differing personalities.
Vincent Vega Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1283788314' post='2168795'] Can the Dust account post confirmation of this -- that Dust = Winchester? Winchester jokes so much, so it can be hard to tell, and they seem to have differing personalities. [/quote] This account is also me (dUSt). I use this one for any and all serious-type posts. (Plus it keeps the groupies away, this profile is much more low-key.)
Sarah147 Posted September 7, 2010 Author Posted September 7, 2010 Confusing indeed. I've yet to see DUST as DUST come forward.
Nunsense Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 (edited) I didn't want to reveal this but I am actually dUSt also. I pretend to be a female discerning religious life, but that is just so I can keep an eye on VS and VS chat without arousing suspicion. But since I have been revealing my other secret identities, I thought it would only be fair to reveal this one as well. I really do have quite a few other ones as well.... can you guess which ones?? Edited September 7, 2010 by nunsense
Wikitiki Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 I am also dUSt. This is to help the obnoxious teenager n00bs saying obnoxious teenager n00b things while the adults are trying to have a SRS discussions relate to me. And also to gain the musicians' trusts. Actually, you're visiting an entire forum made up of my own accounts. I lure in fresh meat this way, and then WHAMMO!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now