Selah Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 ooh! I wanna play! Can I be dUst? Hi, I'm dUst....I like Tupac....um.....PHAT!
Wikitiki Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='Selah' timestamp='1283913328' post='2169541'] ooh! I wanna play! Can I be dUst? Hi, I'm dUst....I like Tupac....um.....PHAT! [/quote] Of course you're dUSt. We're all dUst.
sistersintigo Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1283744774' post='2168659'] The normal ones of a dark haired, thin, white man. Looks rather British. [/quote] I thought he looked like Clint Eastwood.
Jesus_lol Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 I am the only one who isnt actually dUSt. this is like my own version of the Truman show, a private hell, you might say.
dUSt Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 I am not dUSt. I'm Jake. His neighbor who runs his website for him.
Lil Red Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1283974896' post='2170167'] I am the only one who isnt actually dUSt. this is like my own version of the Truman show, a private hell, you might say. [/quote] well played.
Winchester Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1283975012' post='2170171'] I am not dUSt. I'm Jake. His neighbor who runs his website for him. [/quote] Which is funny cause he's Muslim. Jake the Muslim.
Jesus_lol Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1283975073' post='2170173'] well played. [/quote] Thank you, dUSt clone # 329, you have always expertly pretended to be a friend of mine.
Lil Red Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1283976340' post='2170198'] Thank you, dUSt clone # 329, you have always expertly pretended to be a friend of mine. [/quote] i appreciate the compliment.
Sarah147 Posted September 8, 2010 Author Posted September 8, 2010 (edited) I don't much see the point in starting this "I'm Dust" thing in the first place, because we can't see eachother's faces, so you can barely tell fact from a joke. And people aren't using funny smilies, except one or two people. When does joking cross the line of lying? Edited September 8, 2010 by JoyfulLife
dUSt Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1283978241' post='2170211'] I don't much see the point in starting this "I'm Dust" thing in the first place, because we can't see eachother's faces, so you can barely tell fact from a joke. And people aren't using funny smilies, except one or two people. When does joking cross the line of lying? [/quote] Good question. I'll ask dUSt.
Winchester Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1283978241' post='2170211'] I don't much see the point in starting this "I'm Dust" thing in the first place, because we can't see eachother's faces, so you can barely tell fact from a joke. And people aren't using funny smilies, except one or two people. When does joking cross the line of lying? [/quote] [img]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/da/Thou_enraged.jpg[/img]
Sarah147 Posted September 8, 2010 Author Posted September 8, 2010 Reminds me of when I was a kid. You are like the brothers that keep picking on the sister. "Mom!!!! They're picking on me!!!!"
Winchester Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1283979469' post='2170235'] Reminds me of when I was a kid. You are like the brothers that keep picking on the sister. "Mom!!!! They're picking on me!!!!" [/quote] [img]http://healium.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg[/img]
Wikitiki Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 (edited) [img]http://uninuni.com/uninuni/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg[/img] Edited September 8, 2010 by Wikitiki
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now