Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283367786' post='2166360'] Yeah yeah. Why don't you bore a hole in yourself and let the sap run out? [/quote] [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1283368026' post='2166362'] wow.. that was a good one. [/quote] I don't even get it, but it sounded mean.
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 Oh and you're just a peach to me all the time. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283368320' post='2166368'] Oh and you're just a peach to me all the time. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure [/quote] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/1/128753099191762032.jpg[/img] (Platonically.)
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1283369056' post='2166381'] stick with anime, probie... [/quote] [img]http://anime.blogsite.org/wp-content/gallery/Anime%20Snapshots/Sumomomo%20Momomo/Sumomomo_Momomo_snap33440.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283368986' post='2166380'] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/1/128753099191762032.jpg[/img] (Platonically.) [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En21ZFUjSHQ&feature=related[/media]
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283369315' post='2166384'] [img]http://anime.blogsite.org/wp-content/gallery/Anime%20Snapshots/Sumomomo%20Momomo/Sumomomo_Momomo_snap33440.jpg[/img] [/quote] *steps out of the room slowly*
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-pictures-one-cat-wants-a-hug-but-the-other-says-no.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283370235' post='2166399'] I wouldn't have it any other way. [/quote] Oh, I know.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [img]http://www.kilcher04.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/calvin-susie.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.quizfarm.com/1106537503suzie.gif[/img] Leaning more towards the latter.
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283370833' post='2166404'] [img]http://www.kilcher04.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/calvin-susie.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.quizfarm.com/1106537503suzie.gif[/img] Leaning more towards the latter. [/quote] You want me to beat the snot out of you? Okay!
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283371175' post='2166410'] You want me to beat the snot out of you? Okay! [/quote] I'll send you dead flowers on Valentine's Day too if you really want.
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283371359' post='2166413'] I'll send you dead flowers on Valentine's Day too if you really want. [/quote] Yeah, you do that. And I'll see what I can do about getting to Calgary to cream you with a snowball.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283371606' post='2166417'] Yeah, you do that. And I'll see what I can do about getting to Calgary to cream you with a snowball. [/quote] That would be fun. Bet you can't hit me.
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283371733' post='2166420'] That would be fun. Bet you can't hit me. [/quote] You may be right. Like throwing a snowball at a lamp post
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283371821' post='2166422'] You may be right. Like throwing a snowball at a lamp post [/quote] Right you are! Plus I don't know about you, but I think it's rare to see a well-thrown snowball. They just don't seem to go where you want 'em to.
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283372004' post='2166424'] Right you are! Plus I don't know about you, but I think it's rare to see a well-thrown snowball. They just don't seem to go where you want 'em to. [/quote] I have brothers. Well thrown snowballs are a necessity for survival
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now