Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283372324' post='2166428'] I have brothers. Well thrown snowballs are a necessity for survival [/quote] Can you throw hard enough to peg me from where you are now?
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283372431' post='2166429'] Can you throw hard enough to peg me from where you are now? [/quote] Uh.....no If you lived in Quebec I'd be willing to make a day trip to Fort Kent and toss it over the border.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283372572' post='2166431'] Uh.....no If you lived in Quebec I'd be willing to make a day trip to Fort Kent and toss it over the border. [/quote] If I lived in Quebec I would have surrendered about fourteen replies ago.
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283372639' post='2166432'] If I lived in Quebec I would have surrendered about fourteen replies ago. [/quote] Bloody coward
Tridenteen Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 JMJ And so it was, as all relationships are, that a lifetime was made out of an agreement...an aggreement to love----> respect----> ' care-----> cherish-----> love----> respect----> cherish-----> love---->
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 I like the part with the dancing banana.
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 (edited) You're the one hanging from the gallows Edited September 1, 2010 by Moosey
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 Figured as much. You always were jealous of my beautiful neck.
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283373421' post='2166446'] Figured as much. You always were jealous of my beautiful neck. [/quote] You mean that pencil neck of yours? Yeah, okay.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283373614' post='2166449'] You mean that pencil neck of yours? Yeah, okay. [/quote] Just because [i]I [/i]don't have a triple chin...
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283373782' post='2166453'] Just because [i]I [/i]don't have a triple chin... [/quote] I couldn't have a [i]double [/i]chin if I tried! Try again yak breath! Edited September 1, 2010 by Moosey
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283374332' post='2166459'] I couldn't have a [i]double [/i]chin if I tried! Try again yak breath! [/quote] [img]http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv189/Nihil_Obstat/b4b520d6293469.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 Go back to google images bonehead! You're running out of material!
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283374670' post='2166464'] Go back to google images bonehead! You're running out of material! [/quote] That one is on my Photobucket, you hateful sophist.
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283374812' post='2166469'] That one is on my Photobucket, you hateful sophist. [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 The thing I really wanted to say is inappropriate for Phatmass.
Lil Red Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 "Who Wants To Be A Mod?" pick me, pick me!!
Moosey Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283376048' post='2166496'] The thing I really wanted to say is inappropriate for Phatmass. [/quote]
Jesus_lol Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283372639' post='2166432'] If I lived in Quebec I would have surrendered about fourteen replies ago. [/quote] Quebec =/= France
Nihil Obstat Posted September 2, 2010 Posted September 2, 2010 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1283383022' post='2166642'] Quebec =/= France [/quote] Not for lack of trying though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now