Nihil Obstat Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1283517760' post='2167391'] not when you consider the exchange rate.... [/quote] It's 0.946387 right now.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 You're just grumpy because of the hemorrhoids.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283538600' post='2167498'] [/quote] I have a video about muffins: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo6RTmhcBhs[/media]
Moosey Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283538799' post='2167501'] I have a video about muffins: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo6RTmhcBhs[/media] [/quote] Why would you post something so disturbing? This is better like ten times better... [media]http://muffinfilms.com/psst.html[/media]
Moosey Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 [media]http://muffinfilms.com/tree.html[/media]
Nihil Obstat Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283539419' post='2167516'] Why would you post something so disturbing? This is better like ten times better... [media]http://muffinfilms.com/psst.html[/media] [/quote] That was disturbing too! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlDwerO4Kw[/media]
MIKolbe Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283536575' post='2167487'] You're just grumpy because of the hemorrhoids. [/quote] that's no way to talk about your friends....
Nihil Obstat Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1283542102' post='2167537'] that's no way to talk about your friends.... [/quote] I did warn you in the OP.
Hilde Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 I have yet to be shocked by anything in this thread.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]
Moosey Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283541248' post='2167528'] That was disturbing too! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlDwerO4Kw[/media] [/quote] Not even! There wasn't gruesome violence in it like yours! And I refuse to watch that video
Nihil Obstat Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' timestamp='1283542428' post='2167540'] I have yet to be shocked by anything in this thread.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] [/quote] Hilde is an alcoholic!! [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283543260' post='2167547'] Not even! There wasn't gruesome violence in it like yours! And I refuse to watch that video [/quote] It's hilarious!!
Moosey Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283543776' post='2167551'] It's hilarious!! [/quote] Teenage boys have sick humor
Nihil Obstat Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283543916' post='2167553'] Teenage boys have sick humor [/quote] [img]http://www.valvigirl.net/images/happycat.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283544242' post='2167557'] [img]http://www.valvigirl.net/images/happycat.jpg[/img] [/quote] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/129168023705583847.gif[/IMG]
Nihil Obstat Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283544487' post='2167561'] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Moosey320/129168023705583847.gif[/IMG] [/quote] I approve this post!
Hilde Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283543776' post='2167551'] Hilde is an alcoholic!! [/quote] Am not![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/nono.gif[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now