Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Thread Of Shocking Revelations


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283647209' post='2167985']
I don't have any smart remarks prepared, so instead I shall substitute this evil smile, which implies that I'm in on the joke and know what's going on, even though I'm completely out of the loop.


:evil:


Hope you're feeling better! :)
[/quote]

How nice. You think it's a joke that I've had a date. Smooth, Joe. Real smooth.


Thanks for your concern. I am feeling a little better. Ginger ale rawks :punk:

Posted

[quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283647567' post='2167989']
How nice. You think it's a joke that I've had a date. Smooth, Joe. Real smooth.


Thanks for your concern. I am feeling a little better. Ginger ale rawks :punk:
[/quote]
:lol4: Not what I meant! :P

Ginger ale is great stuff. :) I've got ginger beer here at home too!

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1283628947' post='2167884']
I know ALL about it. Beware Katy, be very ware. :evil:
[/quote]


[quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283631144' post='2167891']
:unsure: I'd like it if you kept that information to yourself. And don't give into bribes.
[/quote]

I'm sure that L-D is far too honorable and upright a man to give into bribes, even where his sister is concerned. <cough, cough> However, knowing nothing about L-D's life outside (or even inside) Phatmass, I don't know how vulnerable he is to blackmail. (And, blackmail is MUCH cheaper than bribery.)

My personal philosphy, born of numerous bad experiences, is to tell my family NOTHING (if at all possible) about male companions. Part of this is that I usually find that my family likes the guy better than they like me. Of course, you can invite your family to the wedding, when Mr. Right comes along. However, in my case, if I ever want to get married again, I may have to move, because my town does not allow horses, white or otherwise, even when ridden by knights in shining armor.

Good luck. My advice is to make sure that you are the first woman one of the good ones sees, the minute he comes out of his "clueless" coma. Unfortunately it sometimes take years for that to happen, and I have no good advice as to how to spot one that may be about to recover consciousness. It often happens very suddenly. Best of luck!

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283648247' post='2168000']
:lol4: Not what I meant! :P

Ginger ale is great stuff. :) I've got ginger beer here at home too!
[/quote]

Tis. I've never had ginger beer. Is it like ginger ale?

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283648305' post='2168002']
Tis. I've never had ginger beer. Is it like ginger ale?
[/quote]

Personally, I love it. It's like ginger ale but stronger. Despite the name, it has no alcoholic content. My only problem is that it is much more expensive than ginger ale, at least in Chicago.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...