SaintOlaf Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 (edited) Check this out: [img]http://173.2.120.16/portfolios/producers/dansk/viking_blod/_images/viking_blod-bottle.jpg[/img] This is the best mead I've had the pleasure of sampling so far. About $30/bottle, it's very rich, with a slight honey taste, but the real awesomeness is in the bottle. A ceramic bottle manufactured to look like it's hewn from stone by the vikings themselves, corked to look even more authentic. Delicious sir, and we will enjoy it together at some point. Edited September 3, 2010 by SaintOlaf
Winchester Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 I'm not sure who you are because I only believe in screen names, nao.
MIKolbe Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1283545984' post='2167572'] we can video chat again [/quote] HAWT!
Vincent Vega Posted September 4, 2010 Posted September 4, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' timestamp='1283568717' post='2167668']Not kissing, outside of air kissing... [/quote]
SaintOlaf Posted September 4, 2010 Author Posted September 4, 2010 Does mead come out of the water faucets over there?
MIKolbe Posted September 4, 2010 Posted September 4, 2010 indeed it does not. I wish it did. I look forward to our mean drinking experiences. Does mead go well with any particular food?
Hilde Posted September 4, 2010 Posted September 4, 2010 tacos, so very tasty and good for you, or curry. Or maybe that's just what I've wanted to eat when I've drunk it.
Selah Posted September 4, 2010 Posted September 4, 2010 I wanted to be popular and have a Jason thread too.
MIKolbe Posted September 4, 2010 Posted September 4, 2010 abusing your powers already.. impressive!!!!
Winchester Posted September 4, 2010 Posted September 4, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1283601914' post='2167717'] ok, JP. [/quote] hey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now