Jaime Posted September 4, 2010 Posted September 4, 2010 I think Nihil is being inappropriate *ducks and runs*
Selah Posted September 4, 2010 Posted September 4, 2010 Why you lock it? Are you mad at me. I'm sorry.
MIKolbe Posted September 4, 2010 Posted September 4, 2010 i was playin. i could never be mad at you hurt maybe, but never mad
Nihil Obstat Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1283616474' post='2167799'] abusing your powers already.. impressive!!!! [/quote] You have no idea the willpower it takes to not edit all of Moosey's posts. Actually, you probably do. My respect for you increases daily.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 Oh, I'm sorry, were you using this thread?
Nihil Obstat Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283648790' post='2168013'] Stop following me. [/quote] You hadn't even posted in this thread before!
Moosey Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 Oh. That's right. I guess what I meant to say is "scram"
Nihil Obstat Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283649004' post='2168016'] Oh. That's right. I guess what I meant to say is "scram" [/quote] I'll mail you some chicken soup if you're still feeling sick!
Moosey Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283649518' post='2168027'] I'll mail you some chicken soup if you're still feeling sick! [/quote] That's a long trip for chicken soup. But I appreciate it anyway
Nihil Obstat Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283649743' post='2168033'] That's a long trip for chicken soup. But I appreciate it anyway [/quote] Mostly I think it would be funny for you to open an envelope to find a ziplock bag full of cold chicken noodle soup!
Moosey Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283649809' post='2168034'] Mostly I think it would be funny for you to open an envelope to find a ziplock bag full of cold chicken noodle soup! [/quote] Had to see that one coming.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283649845' post='2168035'] Had to see that one coming. [/quote] Even you would laugh!
Moosey Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283650311' post='2168046'] Even you would laugh! [/quote] Me? Laugh? Never. I'm a robot.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283650576' post='2168052'] Me? Laugh? Never. I'm a robot. [/quote] [img]http://idahoptv.org/dialogue4kids/images/season10/robots/laughbot.gif[/img]
Moosey Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1283651132' post='2168057'] [img]http://idahoptv.org/dialogue4kids/images/season10/robots/laughbot.gif[/img] [/quote] I have no heart.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 5, 2010 Posted September 5, 2010 Don't look if you're squeamish. [spoiler][img]http://heartsurgeon.co.in/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/MVR.279205108_std.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now