Roamin Catholic Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 Ok guys, As some of you know. My wife Missscripture AKA Sarah, AKA my boss is having heart surgery to repair a hole in her heart. We are currently in the waiting room awaiting more news of how things are going. We spoke to the DR a little bit ago who informed us that the hole is quite a bit larger than they had previously believed. Origionally we were thinking that the hole was roughly about 1 ince in size; once they went inside her, they found that it was closer to 1 1/2 in size. She was/is planned to have it healed up via a catheter. She is now at the extremely high end of the range that they are able to heal it via this method. If unable to heal it via this method, they will have to crack open her chest and perform open heart surgery to repair it. We are facing a 25% chance of not being able to repair it. Please say many prayers for us. Her parents are taking it hard, Sarah has no idea, and I'm distracting myself with the wifi. Thanks everyone.
Lil Red Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 you most definitely have our prayers. Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!
dominicansoul Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 RC, Like I said to you earlier....She has 100's of nuns praying for her! Ann Arbor and Nashville Doms have her covered! This is a set back, but hopefully, she'll beat that 25% and heal all up! More and more prayers coming her way!! I just sent word to the Summit Dominicans, and they'll put her name and intentions on their Chapel bulletin board to remember her as they walk into the chapel....
Archaeology cat Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 Praying! Sacred Heart of Jesus, we place all our trust in You.
Roamin Catholic Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1283527941' post='2167432'] RC, Like I said to you earlier....She has 100's of nuns praying for her! Ann Arbor and Nashville Doms have her covered! This is a set back, but hopefully, she'll beat that 25% and heal all up! More and more prayers coming her way!! I just sent word to the Summit Dominicans, and they'll put her name and intentions on their Chapel bulletin board to remember her as they walk into the chapel.... [/quote] I'd hope the Nashville Dominicans have her covered. I mean her sister is one..How bad would that be if they didn't have her covered.
dominicansoul Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1283528115' post='2167434'] I'd hope the Nashville Dominicans have her covered. I mean her sister is one..How bad would that be if they didn't have her covered. [/quote] They'd have to do a whole lot of penance...
Lounge Daddy Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 We'll keep you both in our family rosary tonight.
KnightofChrist Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 Loving Father, We entrust Sarah to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, so that Sarah may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around her. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.
MIKolbe Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 prayers indeed. I will call home and have Addie pray as best she can for Sarah.
IrishSalesian Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 The Salesian Novitiate in NY is praying for her as well. God be with you.
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 I'll be saying some extra prayers for her.
Roamin Catholic Posted September 3, 2010 Author Posted September 3, 2010 ALL GLORY TO GOD!!! Hole is patched, slight complications that we will have to keep an eye on. Keep the prayers going guys!!
dUSt Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 For all those participating in the [b]Phatmass Phirst Phriday Phast [/b]today, please offer up one of your rosaries for this intention.
MIKolbe Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1283533211' post='2167464'] ALL GLORY TO GOD!!! Hole is patched, slight complications that we will have to keep an eye on. Keep the prayers going guys!! [/quote] Very glad to hear this! Will continue to pray
KnightofChrist Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1283533211' post='2167464'] ALL GLORY TO GOD!!! Hole is patched, slight complications that we will have to keep an eye on. Keep the prayers going guys!! [/quote] YAY! Thanks be to God.
HollyDolly Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 I'll be praying for your wife.I know what it's like to have a loved one go through surgery.May Our Lord Jesus and His Blessed Mother be with you and your wife and family at this time.
Micah Posted September 3, 2010 Posted September 3, 2010 Woops I started praying before I scrolled to the bottom. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif[/img] Congratulations!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now