dominicansoul Posted September 21, 2010 Posted September 21, 2010 UPDATE: MissScripture is home! I don't have all the details yet!! But just wanted to let you all know she's home!!! Hopefully one of them comes on to let us know what's up... THANK GOD!!!
MissScripture Posted September 21, 2010 Posted September 21, 2010 Well, the good news is, all the tests came back normal! The bad news is, they don't know why I feel like this... Thank you all so much for the prayers! I still don't feel well, but I'm hoping maybe it's just my body trying to figure out how it's supposed to work now that it's different. They told me if things get worse to come back, or if I have signs of internal bleeding or a headache. I guess I will just continue my streak as a medical mystery, as I have been most of my life!
Micah Posted September 21, 2010 Posted September 21, 2010 (edited) [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1285097639' post='2175126'] UPDATE: MissScripture is home! I don't have all the details yet!! But just wanted to let you all know she's home!!! Hopefully one of them comes on to let us know what's up... THANK GOD!!! [/quote] awesome [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/like2.gif[/img] [color="#595959"][font="arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="4"][quote]Well, the good news is, all the tests came back normal! The bad news is, they don't know why I feel like this... Thank you all so much for the prayers! I still don't feel well, but I'm hoping maybe it's just my body trying to figure out how it's supposed to work now that it's different. They told me if things get worse to come back, or if I have signs of internal bleeding or a headache. I guess I will just continue my streak as a medical mystery, as I have been most of my life! [/quote][/size][/font][/color] [color="#595959"][font="arial, verdana, sans-serif"] [/font][/color] [color="#595959"][font="arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="4"]there you are! Ill continue to pray for u[/size][/font][/color] Edited September 21, 2010 by Micah
CatherineM Posted September 22, 2010 Posted September 22, 2010 Maybe someone gave you the evil eye. You haven't upset any palm readers lately, have you?
laetitia crucis Posted September 22, 2010 Posted September 22, 2010 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1285101984' post='2175136'] Well, the good news is, all the tests came back normal! The bad news is, they don't know why I feel like this... Thank you all so much for the prayers! I still don't feel well, but I'm hoping maybe it's just my body trying to figure out how it's supposed to work now that it's different. They told me if things get worse to come back, or if I have signs of internal bleeding or a headache. I guess I will just continue my streak as a medical mystery, as I have been most of my life! [/quote] Praise God the tests came back as normal!!! You continue to be in prayers, Miss!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now