dauntingknight Posted October 1, 2010 Author Posted October 1, 2010 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1285897116' post='2177153'] It has more to do with criticizing his writings, or pronouncements, or activities within his position rather than the man himself. [/quote] I see
Jesus_lol Posted October 2, 2010 Posted October 2, 2010 [quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1285957425' post='2177339'] You can't be serious [/quote] Why not?
Old_Joe Posted October 3, 2010 Posted October 3, 2010 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1285900837' post='2177171'] I'm not allowed to play with sharp things yet, anyway. After the watermelon incident, they said that they'll reconsider letting me use knives to cut my food when I'm 35. [/quote] Is this what you're talking about? [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBYvKFdeiE[/media]
MissScripture Posted October 3, 2010 Posted October 3, 2010 [quote name='Old_Joe' timestamp='1286141062' post='2177676'] Is this what you're talking about? [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBYvKFdeiE[/media] [/quote] No...not quite...I was talking about the time I tried to slice a watermelon and I was holding it while I was cutting and dang near cut my hand in half. My aunt wanted me to help with my uncle's birthday party, and she needed some things cut up, and I was all excited becuase I was allowed to use a knife. She thought I was joking when I said they didn't usually let me use kinves. And then I cut my hand, and she realized I was serious.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now