HomeTeamFamily Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 so far i think its me, colleen, iacobus, and dave that have been on the latest...who wants to join?!?!?
morostheos Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 (edited) oh no...i'm getting sucked in!!!! I've been on around 4 am before...I don't think anyone else was here then, but that didn't even slow me down! Anyways, on that note, I think I'm going to hit the sack...sleep is gooooooo.....zzzzzzz. :sleep: Edited April 20, 2004 by morostheos
Theoketos Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 Most of my posting can only be done way after midnight Geese keep me up...
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 well the niteowls of phatmass are ALWAYS up at the wee hours of the nite. so where is your PM niteowl membership card son?
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 I am here...my mom always says nothing good happends past 12...But on PM everything good happens past 12 :-) P. et A.
nikkan_hanil Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 I'm trying to go to sleep earlier. The alarm clock volume is on maximun blast and it STILL can't wake me up. >_<
ilovechrist Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 like i said in a previous thread.. i usually get off to watch whatever west coast NBA game is on.. Mavs v. Kings tonight! my supposed "street" bball name is Steve Nash.. my game's a lot like his which is a good thing, since they're doing pretty good!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 I'm on it...but I couldn't be last night...Phatmass was slow...
Lounge Daddy Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 (edited) [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Apr 20 2004, 01:32 AM'] well the niteowls of phatmass are ALWAYS up at the wee hours of the nite. so where is your PM niteowl membership card son? [/quote] heh - we will have to skool these newer peeps Edited April 20, 2004 by Lounge Daddy
ilovechrist Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 everybody's so technical around here.. now we have to have membership cards? ...THAT may be why the server was so slow last night..
VeraMaria Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 I can't stay up that late....my room is next to my parents' and they kill me if they hear me typing after 10:30...
Colleen Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Apr 20 2004, 06:48 PM'] I can't stay up that late....my room is next to my parents' and they kill me if they hear me typing after 10:30... [/quote] I'm telling you, you have to get a softer keyboard.
VeraMaria Posted April 20, 2004 Posted April 20, 2004 lol...let's see how long it takes me to get one.... I have to get a mic first or certain PMers who chat onyahoo will cut my throat
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Apr 20 2004, 05:56 PM'] lol...let's see how long it takes me to get one.... I have to get a mic first or certain PMers who chat onyahoo will cut my throat [/quote] but if they cut your throat then you [i]really[/i] can't voice chat!!
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 21, 2004 Author Posted April 21, 2004 how do i get in this aforementioned yahoo group
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Apr 20 2004, 06:25 PM'] how do i get in this aforementioned yahoo group [/quote] actually she wasnt' talking about the yahoo group. LOL probably her messenger..... vera is very popular
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote]I have to get a mic first or certain PMers who chat onyahoo will cut my throat[/quote] I have a spare mic, do you want it? I don't mind sending it...I've sent stuff to The Rev before, so you know it's okay and I'm not going to mail bomb you or anything...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now