HomeTeamFamily Posted April 21, 2004 Author Posted April 21, 2004 i reiterate.....how do i get on the said yahoo group??
Lounge Daddy Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Apr 21 2004, 01:09 AM'] i reiterate.....how do i get on the said yahoo group?? [/quote] [font="Courier"]You make sure you have a Yahoo account and then PM Flowery with your Yahoo name and say "please". You also need taco's incase she demands a bribe... I mean, "donation."[/font]
Tony Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 Im usually a late nighter... but there have been a few times lately where I have slept through the night
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 checking in........ must get sleep.. looong day tomorrow! -_-
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Apr 20 2004, 11:09 PM'] i reiterate.....how do i get on the said yahoo group?? [/quote] okay to get into the yahoo gruop you must sign up for it.... and request memberships. things that will be considered for the group is how active one is here at the phorum, how long they have been a phatmasser and how many posts they have, etc. etc. if you would like to join and would qualify (not a newbie) then go ahead and sign up. i strongly request that you PM also after signing up. send me a message what your email address is that way i know who you are and whos a potential member. the purpose of the phatmass yahoo group is to continue to grow in community in a more private atmosphere. the group is happy to accept good, sincere members from the phorum. but is also cautious on who and what is allowed in dued to expressed concerns over info and pics shared in there. God bless....if you have any more questions. let me know. its been awhile before we've gotten some peeps to sign up. +JMJ
Lounge Daddy Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [font="Courier"] Ah, Flower checking in... that crazy night owl. I work 3rd shift, so I am up all night... and I try to keep it that way on my nights off. But sometimes I do sleep waaaayyyyy into the night. It's irritating. If I worked during the day I would not want to sleep my day-off away.[/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now