Sternhauser Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1295146149' post='2200610'] Guys can we stop throwing the word anarchist around, everytime I see it I have to do a double take as it at first looks like antichrist to me. Why do we not just agree to use malcontent or nihilist instead? ed [/quote] Ed, I think this is a much [url="http://tinyurl.com/4pr2w6w"]better solution.[/url] ~Sternhauser Edited January 16, 2011 by Sternhauser
AudreyGrace Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 anarchist anarchist anarchist anarchist anarchist anarchist anarchist. =P sorry.
Sternhauser Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 (edited) . Edited January 16, 2011 by Sternhauser
Ed Normile Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 [quote name='Sternhauser' timestamp='1295146458' post='2200617'] Ed, I think this is a much [url="http://tinyurl.com/4pr2w6w"]better solution.[/url] ~Sternhauser [/quote] Good one ! Oh surely you gest, you deviant malcontent. I can read just fine, seeing things within arms reach can be a bit vexing at times, especially when someone has hidden my cheaters on my shirt collar. ed
Sternhauser Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1295152718' post='2200671'] Good one ! Oh surely you gest, you deviant malcontent. I can read just fine, seeing things within arms reach can be a bit vexing at times, especially when someone has hidden my cheaters on my shirt collar. ed [/quote] Probably the same sulky, black-clad, molotov-chucking delinquent who keeps hiding pens behind my ear. ~Sternhauser
BG45 Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 [url="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12200644"]Congresswoman Giffords has been taken off her ventilator and is now breathing through a tube.[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now