Tridenteen Posted January 22, 2011 Author Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1295661246' post='2202853'] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img] I was speaking from the heart. [/quote] JMJ that is awesome,man. awesome
Lilllabettt Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 (edited) T ... where did you get this article from? I can't find Tobyana Myczhikyi on google. Is she a blogger or something? The style seems very high-school-ish to me. There are grammar mistakes. But could you point me in a direction? Maybe she writes in Polish media (polish name, right?) and thats why I can't find her? Even if she is a mediocre writer, I am still interested in meeting an "Eastern European new free thinker." Edited January 22, 2011 by Lilllabettt
Sternhauser Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1295664297' post='2202891'] T ... where did you get this article from? I can't find Tobyana Myczhikyi on google. Is she a blogger or something? The style seems very high-school-ish to me. There are grammar mistakes. But could you point me in a direction? Maybe she writes in Polish media (polish name, right?) and thats why I can't find her? Even if she is a mediocre writer, I am still interested in meeting an "Eastern European new free thinker." [/quote] How're your Polish spelling and grammar doing these days? ~Sternhauser Edited January 22, 2011 by Sternhauser
jegudiel Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1295659169' post='2202815']Haugen music makes me want to bang my head against the pew. [/quote] So I'm not the only one!
dUSt Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 The priest at my grandmother's church called out the choir director in mass. He said it wasn't her fault, since she didn't know any better, but just because a song is in the song book, it doesn't mean it is theologically correct--and a lot of the "approved" music in the hymnal should not be played at mass. He said that we ahve what we have as far as the books go, but we still have to be selective with what is used. That's a whole other topic though... OCP's monopoly of the Catholic music market. Ugh.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='jegudiel' timestamp='1295666591' post='2202915'] So I'm not the only one! [/quote] Not by a long shot.
Jesus_lol Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 (edited) [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1295670297' post='2202929'] The priest at my grandmother's church called out the choir director in mass. He said it wasn't her fault, since she didn't know any better, but just because a song is in the song book, it doesn't mean it is theologically correct--and a lot of the "approved" music in the hymnal should not be played at mass. He said that we ahve what we have as far as the books go, but we still have to be selective with what is used. That's a whole other topic though... OCP's monopoly of the Catholic music market. Ugh. [/quote] Yeah, i think ICP would be a much better alternative [img]http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/icp5000.jpg[/img] Edited January 22, 2011 by Jesus_lol
Nihil Obstat Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1295672863' post='2202937'] Yeah, i think ICP would be a much better alternative [img]http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/icp5000.jpg[/img] [/quote] Clowns...... how do they work?
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1295672863' post='2202937'] Yeah, i think ICP would be a much better alternative [img]http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/icp5000.jpg[/img] [/quote] I think I liked the first image better, it was more colorful. [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1295677422' post='2202956'] Clowns...... how do they work? [/quote] No kidding, that's a SERIOUS abuse!!!
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='ipwnuathalo' timestamp='1295677991' post='2202969'] Corrected that for you. [/quote] fail.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 That's quite enough. This isn't an us vs. them thread.
Jesus_lol Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1295676329' post='2202953'] dude, thanks for the nightmares [/quote] my baaaaad [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1295677422' post='2202956'] Clowns...... how do they work? [/quote] government handouts mostly. [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1295677852' post='2202967'] I think I liked the first image better, it was more colorful. [/quote] but it was like a billion pixels wide, and a brazilian pixels tall! it about collapse the phatmass waveform! millions of lives could have been lost!
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1295686940' post='2203006'] but it was like a billion pixels wide, and a brazilian pixels tall! it about collapse the phatmass waveform! millions of lives could have been lost! [/quote] Touche. Saving lives is always more important than person aesthetic.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1295686940' post='2203006'] government handouts mostly. [/quote] Always thought there was something fishy about those socialist jerks.
Lilllabettt Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 sometimes I feel pm is having a big inside joke, or a secret handshake or something. and i am on the outside of the joke, and ignorant of the secret handshake.
Vincent Vega Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 Sometimes I feel like I was born in Uzbekistan and don't speak any English.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1295721021' post='2203065'] sometimes I feel pm is having a big inside joke, or a secret handshake or something. and i am on the outside of the joke, and ignorant of the secret handshake. [/quote] Anyone who doesn't take themselves seriously is in on the joke.
Lilllabettt Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1295721201' post='2203069'] Anyone who doesn't take themselves seriously is in on the joke. [/quote] really? is TT in on the joke then? Cuz she talks crypitcally about "unrelated things" that makes no sense to me, yet also seems to take stuff pretty seriously (e.g., taking someone saying Amen Sister! to be a sarcastic dig)
Nihil Obstat Posted January 22, 2011 Posted January 22, 2011 [quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1295722002' post='2203072'] really? is TT in on the joke then? Cuz she talks crypitcally about "unrelated things" that makes no sense to me, yet also seems to take stuff pretty seriously (e.g., taking someone saying Amen Sister! to be a sarcastic dig) [/quote] I never know about Triddy. In this case, I think the joke was on her.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now