Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Have Not Had Sex In 3 Years And Im Not Gay !


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1296174181' post='2205408']
This thread took a very clear turn towards Stupid, when people started debating which sexual acts can be called sexual. Im not sure on what planet these semantic arguments are needed, but it isnt this one.
[/quote]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0[/url]

Posted

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1296018432' post='2204463']
Hey LD how long do you have to go without sex before you get your virginity back. [/quote]

You can't. Once it's gone, it's gone.

Posted

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1296020028' post='2204488']
Ok explain this one. I might have to punch you in the jaw.
[/quote]

I think it means "let sleeping dogs lie".






(except if they're trying to save Jews from the Nazis...)

Posted

[quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1328054727' post='2378598']
I think it means "let sleeping dogs lie".






(except if they're trying to save Jews from the Nazis...)
[/quote]
GODWIN'S LAW!!

Mark of the Cross
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1328054614' post='2378597']
You can't. Once it's gone, it's gone.
[/quote]
What about sense of humour? :unsure:

Edited by Mark of the Cross

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...