BG45 Posted February 8, 2011 Posted February 8, 2011 This is my 10,000th post (of those that count) on PM!
Not A Mallard Posted February 8, 2011 Posted February 8, 2011 [img]http://www.duncancumming.co.uk/newThumbs/lucky.jpg[/img]
Maximilianus Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 At my current rate I'll be there on 2049.
BG45 Posted February 9, 2011 Author Posted February 9, 2011 Thanks Audrey and Not A Mallard. Rachael...maybe by 2049 I can be caught up to you as Max is caught up to me.
CatherineM Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 I think Rachael would have to get married and have 6 kids for us to catch up to her.
fides quarens intellectum Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 how do you check that anymore?
MissScripture Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 (edited) Only 734 more to go! On the forum page (where you can see all the boards) scroll to the bottom and at the top [s]left [/s] RIGHT on the box that shows who is on and newest member and all that jazz, there are links for Today's Top 20 and Overall Top Posters. Edit: I don't know right and left. Edited February 9, 2011 by MissScripture
fides quarens intellectum Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 wow - i'm not really observant - i never noticed that with the redesign!
fides quarens intellectum Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 wow - Resurrexi is on the top 20 - I wonder how much further up on the list he would be if he only had one user name.
fides quarens intellectum Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 haha!! DomSoul, i'm beating you!
fides quarens intellectum Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 you know what's funny is, some of the people in the first few pages, well, i don't recognize the screen name at all - like, VeraMaria - I guess i would have to see their avatar or something.
MissScripture Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1297220078' post='2210437'] wow - Resurrexi is on the top 20 - I wonder how much further up on the list he would be if he only had one user name. [/quote] I've often thought that, as well! [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1297220431' post='2210444'] you know what's funny is, some of the people in the first few pages, well, i don't recognize the screen name at all - like, VeraMaria - I guess i would have to see their avatar or something. [/quote] Some of them are from way back, they just posted a TON back then. lol. I don't think VeraMaria is around anymore...
BG45 Posted February 9, 2011 Author Posted February 9, 2011 Wow...I didn't notice some of the names either because they were before my time! o.o
dominicansoul Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1297220238' post='2210439'] haha!! DomSoul, i'm beating you! [/quote] wow, you are 23 posts ahead ! but i'm second on today's top posters
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now