BG45 Posted February 9, 2011 Author Posted February 9, 2011 lol, I move we make this into another pointless counting thread to get post counts up?
MissScripture Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 Sounds good...but isn't that what most of the lame board is?
SoonerCatholic Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 (edited) Bah, by the time I have 1000 posts it will be 2020 and the the world will have degenerated into a snowy apocalypse. I've got better things to do and multiple outlets of procrastination. Edited February 10, 2011 by SoonerCatholic
CatherineM Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 [quote name='SoonerCatholic' timestamp='1297301943' post='2210792'] Bah, by the time I have 1000 posts it will be 2020 and the the world will have degenerated into a snowy apocalypse. I've got better things to do and multiple outlets of procrastination. [/quote] You guys have really been catching heck this winter. My brother said it was colder in OKC today than up here.
BG45 Posted February 10, 2011 Author Posted February 10, 2011 I <3 how we still call it Lame Board despite it being IFC. llol. And the South is cold...
Lil Red Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 hmmm, good job! [quote name='SoonerCatholic' timestamp='1297301943' post='2210792'] Bah, by the time I have 1000 posts it will be 2020 and the the world will have degenerated into a snowy apocalypse. I've got better things to do and multiple outlets of procrastination. [/quote] haters gonna hate
Lil Red Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1297220078' post='2210437'] wow - Resurrexi is on the top 20 - I wonder how much further up on the list he would be if he only had one user name. [/quote]
Lil Red Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1297279824' post='2210622'] i need to work on my post count. [/quote] sure do.
Lil Red Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 though, my average per day since i joined is only 11.76 over almost *8* years.
Lil Red Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 MIkolbe has 13.4 per day since he joined homeschoolmom has 11.95 per day Raphael has 10.67 rachael has 9.97 cmotherofpirl has 9.72 franciscanheart has 8.86 IcePrincessKRS has 7.49 Apotheoun has 8.4 Aloysius has 5.89 CatherineM has 16.03 StColette has 7.76 littleflower+JMJ has 6.35 Terra Firma has 6.64 Nihil Obstat has 22.86 Laudate_Dominum has 6.17 missionseeker has 7.28 holy cow, nihil!
SoonerCatholic Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1297302465' post='2210799'] You guys have really been catching heck this winter. My brother said it was colder in OKC today than up here. [/quote] Tell me about it and I'm not even living in state to experience it. They've canceled nearly a week of school down there; while where I'm at, they bare canceled 11 hours worth.
elizabeth09 Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 I am tring to get to 5,000 by the end of this year. Anyway, congrets.
Maximilianus Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 I think eagle_eye222001 reached 10,000 within a year.
BG45 Posted February 10, 2011 Author Posted February 10, 2011 Thanks! And holy cow at Nihil. I only have 7.53 per day.
elizabeth09 Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 (edited) You have more then me. Edited February 10, 2011 by elizabeth09
rachael Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1297362213' post='2211003'] MIkolbe has 13.4 per day since he joined homeschoolmom has 11.95 per day Raphael has 10.67 rachael has 9.97 cmotherofpirl has 9.72 franciscanheart has 8.86 IcePrincessKRS has 7.49 Apotheoun has 8.4 Aloysius has 5.89 CatherineM has 16.03 StColette has 7.76 littleflower+JMJ has 6.35 Terra Firma has 6.64 Nihil Obstat has 22.86 Laudate_Dominum has 6.17 missionseeker has 7.28 holy cow, nihil! [/quote] i see i've gone down.
Tally Marx Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 What would happen if we all aimed for quality and not quantity?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now