Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 ...their avatars?!!! Are ya'll trying to confuse me or something?!!!
cmotherofpirl Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 Thats better than those who change their names
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted April 22, 2004 Author Posted April 22, 2004 You know, cmom, you're about the only person here that I know that [b]hasn't[/b] changed their avatar!!!
cmotherofpirl Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 If I changed it I wouldn't recognize myself.
willguy Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Apr 22 2004, 10:23 AM'] If I changed it I wouldn't recognize myself. [/quote] lol
Thomas Michael Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 In my history on here, I've only changed my avatar twice.
Theoketos Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 Never changed Either, but then again people think I am Theotokos, which I am not....
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 It's a conspiracy that involves you, Phatmass, the pope, NASA, and the Martians.
dUSt Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 Cmom, I made your logo a little "crisper" and the right size (90x90pix). If you'd like to use this one, you may:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 Awww...dUSt is definitely a Texan...so courteous...
Kilroy the Ninja Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 Actually I remember Cmom's older avatars.... As far as I know, DJ and I have never changed our avatars. You just don't see his very often anymore....
dUSt Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 [quote name='Kilroy the Ninja' date='Apr 22 2004, 10:18 AM'] Actually I remember Cmom's older avatars.... As far as I know, DJ and I have never changed our avatars. You just don't see his very often anymore.... [/quote] Speaking of DJ... I have a project for him... Let me know if he'd be interested in taking over and building up the "2000 Year Timeline" in the Reading Room. He can send me dates and entries at his own pace and eventually build it up to be the best Catholic timeline on the web.
Sojourner Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 I change mine every once in a while ... I really like this one though, so I'll probably stick with it for a while.
homeschoolmom Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 I changed mine at Easter... Partly because I don't like to share... and partly because it seemed appropriate... now that I know how easy it is though...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now