rachael Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 i changed mine because i thought it was funny picture
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 I've only changed mine to test when I've helped other people make theirs (like my mom) and changed it right back.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted April 22, 2004 Author Posted April 22, 2004 Each time ya'll change your avatar, I sit and think....oy vey! Who is this again?!
M.SIGGA Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 I just changed mine because too many people are dissing Good Pope John!
PedroX Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 I've never changed mine. When people change their avatars, I some how feel like the person has changed. Sheesh, maybe I need to get out more. peace...
geetarplayer Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 Mrs. Bro, everything changes! Even dead people decay! -Mark
ilovechrist Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 i change it... cuz changing it is cool and i always find these neat pics, so i just have an avatar of the week...
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 22, 2004 Posted April 22, 2004 i changed mine so that i could prove to myself that linking to a pic actually works lol....plus....i gotta rep the Pope
voiciblanche Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 I'll admit here and now that I'll be changing mine constantly. Once I get around to making a new image of me, I'll crop it and put "voiciblanche" on it and make it my avatar. Which will probably happen once a week or so. But you'll be able to tell it's me cuz I don't look too different and it'll say "voiciblanche".
Ellenita Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 I want my old one back! Indeed kindly made it for me but the link disappeared when the board changed and I'm not technical enough to sort it out and Indeed has been rather busy lately.....! I like my new one, but someone else is also using it which has confused me sometimes......I'm getting old!!
Sojourner Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 I don't think I ever saw your old one, but I like this one, Ellenita. Although I have to admit it is a little confusing that someone else is using it too.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted April 23, 2004 Author Posted April 23, 2004 aiyi-yi! I'm a blonde! I'm easily confused! Ya'll keep changing 'em to confuse me!
Paladin D Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 Well my avatars always contain some helmet or mask, so it shouldn't be too hard to recognize my avatar changes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now