Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

OnlySunshine
Posted

[quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1301171136' post='2223544']
I agree. I quit caffeine cold trukey shortly before Thanksgiving 2010, but in my case it was due to high blood pressure. [b]I asked my doctor if he could write a note to the Vatican so I could get some credit for when Lent came around.[/b]
[/quote]

rotfl

Posted (edited)

Late late late late late late late .... read this too late late late late late late.

Although ... because of where we were at in the spiritual exercises (I was on retreat) we did have a mini-Easter on Friday. We ate homemade apple pie with ice cream and whipped cream.

Yum!

Albeit I was stuck with minestrone soup made from lentils (I can't eat fish). Not so yum ... but the minestrone soup (considering it had lentils in it) was pretty good.

Would've rather had some of the leftover beef stew .... :P

Edited by cmariadiaz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...