Tally Marx Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 Ok.ay, I thi.nk so.me.one wen.t over.board wi.th th.e fil.ter
emilier98 Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 (edited) I totally a.gree Edited April 1, 2011 by emilier98
vee Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 [quote name='Tally Marx' timestamp='1301671652' post='2225290'] Ok.ay, I thi.nk so.me.one wen.t over.board wi.th th.e fil.ter [/quote] must be dUSt's prank da month haha Dear Leader haha
Debra Little Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='tnavarro61' timestamp='1301445307' post='2224476'] I like the Desert spirituality so much. I am discerning with Franciscans yet i am not very much Franciscans, but I see some "desert" witht he Franciscans. I also like to discern with the Phatmass Friars of the Eternal Internet. I will found an ofshoot. Phatmass Friars of the Perpetual Chat. [/quote] If you want Desert think about the Carmelites
dominicansoul Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1301434237' post='2224386'] DOMINICANS RULE! [/quote] iawtc
dominicansoul Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='Debra Little' timestamp='1301795079' post='2225530'] If you want Desert think about the Carmelites [/quote] If you want , think about the Carmelites...
LaPetiteSoeur Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 Vincentians Dominicans Handmaids of the Heart of Jesus ??? I"m confused right now about where I'm supposed to be.
InPersonaChriste Posted April 3, 2011 Author Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1301838934' post='2225583'] Vincentians Dominicans Handmaids of the Heart of Jesus ??? I"m confused right now about where I'm supposed to be. [/quote] You are supposed to be where you are. In time God will reveal to you his divine plan, but until then we must live as single women of the church. Enjoying our life and living for Christ everyday, aspiring to be his handmaiden.
Debra Little Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1301837524' post='2225578'] If you want , think about the Carmelites... [/quote] Lol what does the green face mean?
dominicansoul Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1301841364' post='2225590'] You are supposed to be where you are. In time God will reveal to you his divine plan, but until then we must live as single women of the church. Enjoying our life and living for Christ everyday, aspiring to be his handmaiden. [/quote] but what if you are a single man in the Church?
dominicansoul Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='Debra Little' timestamp='1301843939' post='2225596'] Lol what does the green face mean? [/quote] it means a vomitous mass of chunks
dominicansoul Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1301845973' post='2225604'] Dominicans [/quote] this is hilarious, it will be even more hilarious when you wear the precious habit of St. Dominic someday, Vee...
vee Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1301846073' post='2225606'] this is hilarious, it will be even more hilarious when you wear the precious habit of St. Dominic someday, Vee... [/quote] I cant wait to see you in this glorious and humble habit of Our Lady [img]http://www.sistersofcarmel.com/pics/sewing-brown-scapular.jpg[/img]
dominicansoul Posted April 3, 2011 Posted April 3, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1301846919' post='2225614'] I cant wait to see you in this glorious and humble habit of Our Lady [img]http://www.sistersofcarmel.com/pics/sewing-brown-scapular.jpg[/img] [/quote]
InPersonaChriste Posted April 4, 2011 Author Posted April 4, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1301844985' post='2225597'] but what if you are a single man in the Church? [/quote] My reply was in refrence to a woman. But you could put that in context with a man, protector of the church.
the171 Posted April 30, 2011 Posted April 30, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1301846919' post='2225614'] I cant wait to see you in this glorious and humble habit of Our Lady [img]http://www.sistersofcarmel.com/pics/sewing-brown-scapular.jpg[/img] [/quote] gonna be me soon :D go carmel woooooo yeah go our lady gooooo carmel
Ada Posted April 30, 2011 Posted April 30, 2011 I'd have to really learn more about all the different orders to come to a conclusion about which one is my favorite, but right now I'd say the Carmelites or Poor Clares, because I'm most familiar with them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now