carmelite15

OnlySunshine

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1305836615' post='2243648']
Thanks!
[/quote]

No problem! :like:

• 4 weeks later...
faithcecelia

Oh hi!! i was just thinking about you and wondering if you are okay as I hadn't seen you online for ages! Hows it all going?

carmelite15

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1307917707' post='2252897']
Oh hi!! i was just thinking about you and wondering if you are okay as I hadn't seen you online for ages! Hows it all going?
[/quote]

Oh my goodness I know right well alot has been happening but not all has been bad haha but I am doing good! Everything has been good could be better but I am making a new youtube video to show I am still willing to give everything up for My Sweet Jesus.

MargaretTeresa

[quote name='carmelite15' timestamp='1307919848' post='2252908']
Oh my goodness I know right well alot has been happening but not all has been bad haha but I am doing good! Everything has been good could be better but I am making a new youtube video to show I am still willing to give everything up for My Sweet Jesus.
[/quote]

:love: you! I'm in contact with Lafayette and Covington La. Carmels now. I'm so excited. And Lafayette has brought to my attention grants....

Now, to just get my mom to be ok with my "Catholicness" .... Please pray for her.

[quote name='carmelite15' timestamp='1307919848' post='2252908']
[/quote]

You are going to look more adorable than ever in the Carmel habit, if [i]more[/i] is even possible! :smile2:

InPersonaChriste

WOW! I remember coming on here and thinking "really a countdown from 100?"

But its gone down shockingly..... I guess I forgot how time flies..!!