Colleen Posted April 24, 2004 Posted April 24, 2004 I actually like doing laundry. It's a nice job because I can do it while sitting in front of the TV. I like doing ironing, too. But I really don't like cleaning bathrooms! I could stand anything on that whole list but that. But I had to do it anyway, this morning.
Paladin D Posted April 24, 2004 Posted April 24, 2004 Never changed a diaper, but I know I'm gonna hate it.
homeschoolmom Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 I hate laundry..... I'd rather clean the bathrooms that do laundry... I don't know why, though... It's a pleasent enough job... there's just no satisfaction in it's ever being DONE!!!
Thomas Michael Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Apr 24 2004, 04:57 PM'] Never changed a diaper, but I know I'm gonna hate it. [/quote] DITTO ON THAT. I would absolutely love to start a family, but I am SO not looking forward to the diaper changes, especially with my gag reflex.
Livin_the_MASS Posted April 25, 2004 Author Posted April 25, 2004 [quote name='Thomas Michael' date='Apr 24 2004, 11:14 PM'] DITTO ON THAT. I would absolutely love to start a family, but I am SO not looking forward to the diaper changes, especially with my gag reflex. [/quote] The first few months they smell like flowers compared to when they start eating real food. Thats when it's time to get out the gas mask!!!!
mamalove Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 what about scrubbing the floors? Grrrr!!! That's the worst for me.
cathgirl Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [quote name='Lynne' date='Apr 24 2004, 07:55 PM'] I hate cleaning the bathroom. [/quote] Same here!
Im4Him Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 I hate dishes, but that's because I have to do them at work all the time.
Wynd Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 Hahaha i don't have to do anything, I'm at college! Except laundry but that's like every week and a half so that's not so bad
homeschoolmom Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [quote name='Jason' date='Apr 24 2004, 10:16 PM'] The first few months they smell like flowers compared to when they start eating real food. Thats when it's time to get out the gas mask!!!! [/quote] Yeah, when you can tell what was for lunch by looking in the diaper, that's when it gets bad... Breastfed baby's diapers are nothing...
Lynne Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 (edited) [quote]Hahaha i don't have to do anything, I'm at college! Except laundry but that's like every week and a half so that's not so bad [/quote] Psht, just wait until you get married. I hope she makes you do all the chores. Edited April 25, 2004 by Lynne
prov31girl Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 I hate doing dishes with the fire of a thousand suns, and I have no idea why.
homeschoolmom Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [quote name='prov31girl' date='Apr 25 2004, 12:38 AM'] I hate doing dishes with the fire of a thousand suns, and I have no idea why. [/quote] Wow that's worse than my hate of laundry...
SacredTruth Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 The bathroom by far is the worst chore! I hate cleaning the toilet and the tub! YUCK! :toilet:
CreepyCrawler Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 yeah, i'm not a fan of the dishes. i love having a dishwasher but then you have to UNLOAD the dishes...what a pain. carrie i'll clean your bathroom if you do my dishes!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now