Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Your Least Favorite Chore


Your least favorite chore  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='Wynd' date='Apr 25 2004, 02:37 AM'] 50/50 split is cool [/quote]
The problem with this is that it is never 50/50. If a guy makes a chore list its about one third the list a woman would make, simply because they do not see all the details we do. Women also seem to have higher standards and are pickier about how things are done.

ilovechrist
Posted

DISHES!!!!!!
i hate those things with a passion (like prov31girl)!!!!! :angry:
the only GOOD thing about doing them is that i get to play music while i do them.. :elvis:

Rebirth flame
Posted

from those listed, i hate cleaning the bathroom.

but most of all, i can't stand cleaning my room!!! i have, on occassion (not very often, but on occassion) let my room get kinda dirty, and it's not very fun to clean. :(
so now i just make sure it remains clean so that i don't ever have to clean up a huge mess... :D

ilovechrist
Posted

i also hate the bathrooms... i'm afraid i'm inhaling too many toxins while cleaning the showers, sinks, etc...

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I hate doing the dishes when:
1. There are piles, and piles, and they have been neglected for days
2. I don't have a dishwasher

Now I have a dishwasher where I live so it's not so bad.

I voted for the nap.

crusader1234
Posted
i hate mowing the lawn. i hate shoveling the driveway. i hate raking leaves. basically i hate seasonal yardwork.
Posted

Cleaning the bathroom. I hate doing it.

allis-challmers
Posted

I don't like any of the chores I live in a batchular pad with three other guys and it shows

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...