An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lift The City - A Catholic Eucharistic Flash Mob

Chiara Francesco

I'm off to Adoration this morning, and these videos have put a fire in my heart to pray in a different way, for an increase in the devotion to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. Taking Jesus to the street.....unfortunately I don't think my parish would go for that. So sad...

brandelynmarie

Wouldn't it be amazing if every city in a diocese had a coordinated day of a city-wide Eucharistic procession? Could you imagine? :)

i<3franciscans

[quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1323096025' post='2344880']
Wouldn't it be amazing if every city in a diocese had a coordinated day of a city-wide Eucharistic procession? Could you imagine? :)
[/quote]
That would be amazing! *sigh* I need to revamp my parish. :P

Mine too! Although we have one of the largest Hispanic groups in the Archdiocese here at our parish. And they are extremely active! I look forward to the feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe as it goes on for about 3 days and is a time of extreme piety that is genuine and from the heart and soul. These people are really on fire, if only the others in our parish were so inclined.

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323097906' post='2344885']
That would be amazing! *sigh* I need to revamp my parish. :P
[/quote]

Yes, we should change our Parish together. :P

This is simply amazing. It is so wonderful how people stopped to kneel and all. I agree totally with doing this in every city. :)

Little Flower

i do have to agree with whoever it was who said the voice was annoying.. but its great they did it at all! I think sometimes we get a little too caught up in the technicalities, when really maybe we should just make suggestions for next time and appreciate the effort rather than trashing it