IgnatiusofLoyola Posted July 1, 2011 Posted July 1, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1309551533' post='2261710'] Have a nice day. [/quote] 36,000 posts! It's a miracle! Call the Pope!
Maximilianus Posted July 1, 2011 Posted July 1, 2011 Can I borrow some post so I can change my title? I'll give them back.
HopefulBride Posted July 1, 2011 Posted July 1, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1309551533' post='2261710'] Have a nice day. [/quote] Just lame [quote name='tgoldson' timestamp='1309553487' post='2261728'] And a big 4,381 to you! [/quote] Jealous [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1309554633' post='2261738'] 37,000 and some [/quote] Very Jealous
HopefulBride Posted July 1, 2011 Posted July 1, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1309562735' post='2261789'] your jealousy of me is palpable. [/quote] Ha! I'm not jealous of you. I may be jealous of the number of posts you have, and of your mod tag. But I know I am cooler and more loveable than you are so [i]me not jealous.[/i]
MIKolbe Posted July 1, 2011 Author Posted July 1, 2011 wow.. you will even lie to hide your jealousy? It's ok, HB...people ARE jealous of me. You actually would be part of quite an large and distinguished group....
HopefulBride Posted July 1, 2011 Posted July 1, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1309563064' post='2261793'] wow.. you will even lie to hide your jealousy? It's ok, HB...people ARE jealous of me. You actually would be part of quite an large and distinguished group.... [/quote] wow, the delusion is so..... I am speechless. I am not hiding any jealousy.
MIKolbe Posted July 1, 2011 Author Posted July 1, 2011 you're only hiding it from yourself, sweetie..... (everyone else can kinda see it)
HopefulBride Posted July 1, 2011 Posted July 1, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1309563797' post='2261799'] you're only hiding it from yourself, sweetie..... (everyone else can kinda see it) [/quote] Deluded......
Brother Adam Posted July 2, 2011 Posted July 2, 2011 Hey, its the "I have no life" thread! Wow...14,000 looks so small.
MIKolbe Posted July 2, 2011 Author Posted July 2, 2011 [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1309564699' post='2261812'] Deluded...... [/quote] AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HopefulBride Posted July 2, 2011 Posted July 2, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1309564948' post='2261818'] AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] Are too!!!! Are too!!! Are too!!! Are too!!!
MIKolbe Posted July 2, 2011 Author Posted July 2, 2011 SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AM NOT!!!! AM NOT TIMES INFINITY TO THE INFINITE POWER!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now