Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

never
:troll:
or
not til I can change my title

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1309565569' post='2261829']
vee...bag....thanks
[/quote]
Once, in high school, my theatre director told me that I should really wear a bag over my head so I didn't scare the children. The next day I went to rehearsal with a bag on my head and he just about died laughing. :hehe:

Thank you for taking time to read this pointless post. No, you will not be getting that 30 seconds of your life back. Have a nice day. :wave:

Posted

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1309565686' post='2261830']
never
:troll:
or
not til I can change my title
[/quote]
put a bag on and I will see what I can do.

Posted

I am NOT marrying a Muslim :stubborn:

Posted

ummmmmm...
ok

Lil'Monster
Posted

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1309566036' post='2261836']
I am NOT marrying a Muslim :stubborn:
[/quote]


thank God for that! rotfl

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

36,000 bottles of holy water on the wall
36,000 bottles of holy water
take one down, pass it around,
35,999 bottles of holy water on the wall

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...