Luigi Posted July 7, 2011 Posted July 7, 2011 AH! Somebody's in trouble for NOT doing something. Would that count as a sin of omission? A Phatmass sin of omission? A post of omission? I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!
Luigi Posted July 7, 2011 Posted July 7, 2011 [quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1310081658' post='2264184'] Oh, so YOU were the 5yr old(ish) who drove the go kart into my ankle and landed me on crutches??? I'm not impressed [/quote] You've found me out! ALRIGHT!! It [i]was[/i] me!!! I don't regret it, and I won't apologize, either. That's how bad a Catholic I am!!!!
MissScripture Posted July 7, 2011 Posted July 7, 2011 Ardil hasn't posted since May? Wow. What did MIKolbe do to him??
Lil Red Posted July 7, 2011 Author Posted July 7, 2011 [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1310081585' post='2264182']Do we win anything if we figure out who it is?[/quote] the prize of humility? [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1310081776' post='2264186']AH! Somebody's in trouble for NOT doing something. [/quote] bingo. [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1310082125' post='2264189'] Ardil hasn't posted since May? Wow. What did MIKolbe do to him?? [/quote] well, i'm upset with ardill, but that's for another time
AudreyGrace Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 the gave it away the hair...it's shine...it's luster...it's glory...
dominicansoul Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 where is he? Is he canoeing down the mississippi again?
BG45 Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1310084717' post='2264210'] i scared ardil with my avvesomeness [/quote] Oh I see what you did there with two Vs to get around Comrade fiddler.
Lil Red Posted July 8, 2011 Author Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1310104233' post='2264327'] Am I ruled out? [/quote] yes
AudreyGrace Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1310083919' post='2264201'] where is he? Is he canoeing down the mississippi again? [/quote] HAHAH oh gosh... btw, i have a friend in real life who i JUST realized looks EXACTLY like those drawings.
MIKolbe Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 I need to call Tum. we are going to meet up soon. I'll takes pics for you red.[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1310104233' post='2264327'] Am I ruled out? [/quote] it is all your fault
HopefulBride Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1310121342' post='2264371'] it is all[s] your[/s] my fault [/quote] There. I corrected it for you. You're welcome. and btw, I commend you on owning up to it.
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 Need a URL to some RAAAAAGE! pics out of my photobucket? Let me know.
Maximilianus Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 I know who it is, she has been busy and neglected phatmass and went off and had major life changing events... Now give me my prize.
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 sum RAAAGE! pictchas. [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/rar/rageoriginal_display.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/STP/Rage3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/STP/Rageface.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/STP/raaaage1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/STP/endless_shat.gif[/IMG] [/spoiler]
Lil Red Posted July 8, 2011 Author Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1310144119' post='2264502'] I know who it is, she has been busy and neglected phatmass and went off and had major life changing events... Now give me my prize. [/quote] umm yeah.
HopefulBride Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1310144119' post='2264502'] I know who it is, she has been busy and neglected phatmass and went off and had major life changing events... Now give me my prize. [/quote] Yeah fail. You must be more specific. She can be anyone (even LC if we stretch, or Piccoli) so..... yeah. No win.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now