Maximilianus Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 (edited) [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1310148329' post='2264534'] Yeah fail. You must be more specific. She can be anyone (even LC if we stretch, or Piccoli) so..... yeah. No win. [/quote] This person didn't enter a convent, and is a fan of a certain krauterlikor that uses the symbol of St.s Hubert and Eustace. Edited July 8, 2011 by Maximilianus
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 I'd be worried it was me Lil Red was mad at, but I have posted since May. Of course sometimes Lil Red wishes I WOULDN'T post but I still think she is totally amesome.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 (edited) Does this person have a user name that suggests an animal?Or Jesus? Edited July 8, 2011 by IgnatiusofLoyola
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 (edited) [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/128217317979.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler] Edited July 8, 2011 by Laudate_Dominum
sistersintigo Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 It's probably me since I've got everybody else riled up.
Ed Normile Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 I know I have only been coming here a little over a year now, but, it seems to me that Lil' Red is always mad at somebody so whats the big deal. Its like saying that Mikolbe is ugly or that he looks like the muppet Bert, no need to mention the obvious so lets move on. ed
Ed Normile Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1310156081' post='2264615'] your face is ugly. [/quote] Unique comment, unfortunately its true.... ed
Lil'Monster Posted July 9, 2011 Posted July 9, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1310156081' post='2264615'] your face is ugly. [/quote] thats not very nice of u
Ed Normile Posted July 10, 2011 Posted July 10, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1310176245' post='2264786'] your face isn't very nice [/quote] My face categorically denies this crude, baseless accusation. If there were true facial justice in this world Mikolbe would be shot and hung by his old healed castration scars from the roof of the town hall. ed
Ed Normile Posted July 10, 2011 Posted July 10, 2011 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1310324778' post='2265383'] MIKolbe is a big teddy bear on the inside. [/quote] Actually, I like Mikolbe a whole lot. He has a great sense of humor and knows how to take a joke and come back with one too. By the way thats not a " big teddy bear " on Mikolbe's insides, that just too many sammitches. ed
Lil Red Posted July 10, 2011 Author Posted July 10, 2011 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1310325436' post='2265397'] Actually, I like Mikolbe a whole lot. He has a great sense of humor and knows how to take a joke and come back with one too. By the way thats not a " big teddy bear " on Mikolbe's insides, that just too many sammitches. ed [/quote]
MIKolbe Posted July 10, 2011 Posted July 10, 2011 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1310324266' post='2265374'] My face categorically denies this crude, baseless accusation. If there were true facial justice in this world Mikolbe would be shot and hung by his old healed castration scars from the roof of the town hall. ed [/quote] your face needs castration.[quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1310325436' post='2265397'] Actually, I like Mikolbe a whole lot. He has a great sense of humor and knows how to take a joke and come back with one too. By the way thats not a " big teddy bear " on Mikolbe's insides, that just too many sammitches. ed [/quote] and appletinis. don't hate.
BG45 Posted July 10, 2011 Posted July 10, 2011 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1310325436' post='2265397'] Actually, I like Mikolbe a whole lot. He has a great sense of humor and knows how to take a joke and come back with one too. By the way thats not a " big teddy bear " on Mikolbe's insides, that just too many sammitches. ed [/quote] And a rogue food processor.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now