An Old School Catholic Message Board

3,000 Parishes...

Good Friday

by the way, should it be altarcalling.org or altarcalled.org

or introibi.org? maybe we can try to colaborate and form an umbrella organization called INTROIBI that will support the response to God's call. work to get ppl to be priests and then when they are priests have ppl prayin for em! sweetness.

if we both do fundraisinig type things and all that...

anyway, i'm gettin off on schemes, what do you mean by sister site again?

can you get a priest to write you a letter? i have yet to get one to respond, i presented the idea to a couple and await their response.

but yeah, you can use my server if i get it. :cool: that'd be soo phat if i could get Introibi.org as the umbrella for both of these projects, and have the server for it be catholic-church.org :cool: :)

Edited by Aloysius

Good Friday

[quote][b]Aloysius writes:[/b]
the topic poster... i just can't understand how such extreme flip flops happen so fast[/quote]
To clarify, the "flip flop" was already starting when I posted this thread. It was originally intended to initiate a debate over female priests and mandatory celibacy, but knowing that it would get moved to the Back Alley and that it would do no good, I decided to say "nevermind" and that never happened.

[personal attacks are not permitted]

Edited by cmotherofpirl

littleflower+JMJ

thats the reason why we need Jesus, we all fall short of His glory, and we can't do it alone......for without Him we are nothing, it is when we are with Him that we obtain all......