missionseeker Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1312141998' post='2279129'] no. 3 [/quote] correcto [quote name='Paddington' timestamp='1312142322' post='2279137'] ^ I'm guessing it's 2. I'm drinking Gatorade. I'm doing laundry. I just cooked some rice/beans. [/quote] wrong. #3 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1312142469' post='2279140'] no. 2 I'm short I'm tall I'm avvesome [/quote] #3 for sure.
Not A Mallard Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 [quote name='Paddington' timestamp='1312143358' post='2279154'] ^ Wrong You're not short. [/quote] false
missionseeker Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 I have blue eyes. I taught my fish a trick I work in finance
Paddington Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312143560' post='2279162'] I have blue eyes. I taught my fish a trick I work in finance [/quote] #2
missionseeker Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 [quote name='Paddington' timestamp='1312143793' post='2279169'] #2 [/quote] wrong. I taught him a trick. Cuz I am amesome.
Paddington Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 ^ Impressive. I have 3 roomies. One is named Rooster. One is named Roadblock.
missionseeker Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 [quote name='Paddington' timestamp='1312144107' post='2279181'] ^ Impressive. I have 3 roomies. One is named Rooster. One is named Roadblock. [/quote] I'm gonna say that you have two roomies, one called rooster, one called rodablock.
Paddington Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 You win! (if this posts before somebody actually gets it right)
missionseeker Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 [quote name='Paddington' timestamp='1312144980' post='2279206'] You win! (if this posts before somebody actually gets it right) [/quote] really?
Clare~Therese Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 I'm not currently listening to my iPod. I went to Mass today. When I got home from Mass I ate a bowl of Fruit Loops.
Paddington Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312145634' post='2279221'] really? [/quote] Nah, had some second thoughts. [quote name='Clare~Therese' timestamp='1312146102' post='2279230'] I'm not currently listening to my iPod. I went to Mass today. When I got home from Mass I ate a bowl of Fruit Loops. [/quote] #1
Clare~Therese Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 [quote name='Paddington' timestamp='1312146233' post='2279234'] #1 [/quote] You win. c:
missionseeker Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 My family lives in an RV My family disowned me My family is dysfunctional.
missionseeker Posted July 31, 2011 Posted July 31, 2011 lol. my feet are big my hands are small my hair is red.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now