Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Wants To Play Two Truths And A Lie With Me!


Recommended Posts

missionseeker
Posted

I actually do have red hair. lol.

HopefulBride
Posted

darn. Number 2

missionseeker
Posted

yes. lol.

HopefulBride
Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312152977' post='2279397']
yes. lol.
[/quote]
I win!!! :woot: Now for my prize..... I just want some fried ice cream.


Whenever you're ready

Chrysophylax
Posted

This is fun!

1. The biggest age gap between cousins in my family is 41 yrs.
2. I am going to WYD in two weeks
3. I hate reading.



(hint: the lie is a big lie)

HopefulBride
Posted

2 (only cause I'm too jealous to believe it)

MargaretTeresa
Posted

um, idk how we're going about picking who goes when... so....

1. I was born in Arizona.

2. I write - a lot.

3. I randomly ribbit.

HopefulBride
Posted

1

MargaretTeresa
Posted

Dangit HB. :doh: Born in St Louis. Woot. But I do love Arizona

Lil'Monster
Posted

yep i didnt play tennis

HopefulBride
Posted

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1312157023' post='2279461']
Dangit HB. :doh: Born in St Louis. Woot. But I do love Arizona
[/quote]


Lucky guess

1. I have 3 brothers

2. I am terrified of cats

3. I currently have 6 roomies

Lil'Monster
Posted

number 3

Chrysophylax
Posted

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1312154887' post='2279425']
2 (only cause I'm too jealous to believe it)
[/quote]

HaHa, no, it was 3. I think I read 20+ books this past month.

Little Flower
Posted

1. my head hurts

2. my legs hurt

3. my feet hurt

guess?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!

missionseeker
Posted

#2

Little Flower
Posted

And you are...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

INCORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missionseeker
Posted

#1? lol

Posted

1) I was in a music video
2) I shook Frank Sinatra's hand
3) I cooked dinner for Paul McCartney.

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1312311489' post='2280394']
1) I was in a music video
2) I shook Frank Sinatra's hand
3) I cooked dinner for Paul McCartney.
[/quote]


it's two truths and a lie.

not three lies.

Posted

haters gonna hate

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...