Lil Red Posted July 27, 2011 Posted July 27, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311797601' post='2277019']THERE IS NO WAY TO GET AROUND THE fiddler NOW! NOT COOL![/quote] Oh croutons
Wikitiki Posted July 27, 2011 Posted July 27, 2011 Oh. I thought we were talking about actual fiddles. Silly me, let me just go ... put my violin away...
Winchester Posted July 27, 2011 Posted July 27, 2011 (edited) [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311797601' post='2277019'] THERE IS NO WAY TO GET AROUND THE fiddler NOW! NOT COOL! [/quote] cr[acronym=''][/acronym]ap Edited July 27, 2011 by Winchester
Lil Red Posted July 27, 2011 Posted July 27, 2011 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1311800257' post='2277078'] cr[acronym=''][/acronym]ap [/quote]
MissScripture Posted July 27, 2011 Posted July 27, 2011 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1311800257' post='2277078'] cr[acronym=''][/acronym]ap [/quote] Thank you for proving me wrong!
Adrestia Posted July 27, 2011 Posted July 27, 2011 [color=#000000]ch[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]e[/font][/color]e[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]s[/font]e
Jaime Posted July 27, 2011 Posted July 27, 2011 I would like jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff) return to "hot stuff"
Cherie Posted July 27, 2011 Posted July 27, 2011 coagulated milk or pantaloons - most likely coagulated milk, though, because "coagulated milk" just makes me feel sort of queasy
Maximilianus Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 (edited) coagulated milk edited to comply with fiddler standards Edited July 28, 2011 by Maximilianus
ardillacid Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 aIf you remove coagulated milk from the fiddler I will donate monehy tom phatmass. If you don't I will give it to myself
ardillacid Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1311826839' post='2277371'] aIf you remove coagulated milk from the fiddler I will donate monehy tom phatmass. If you don't I will give it to myself [/quote] This is not blackmail. I'm just saying that it might be a coincidence if I decided to donate money to phatmass and you decided to allow posting of the great coagulated milk icon
Luigi Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 REcommendation for a new term to be fiddled: HOMOSEXUAL [size=2](Can you tell I'm a little tired of reading about it?)[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now