Papist Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1323869577' post='2351126'] Yes you certainly do... JOKING! I do too and "smells of elderberries" and "razzle dazzle" and "amesome" and [color=#ff0000][b]everyone looks at me like I'm crazy![/b][/color] [/quote] Welcome to the club. [img]http://fun.resplace.net/Emoticons/Confused/Confused08.gif[/img]
i<3franciscans Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 What does smells of elderberries philter out?
MissScripture Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 [quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1323826904' post='2350806'] Does anyone else automaticallly fiddler words outside of phatmass? [size=2]I have caught myself typing razzle dazzle & amesome when I IM pholks. [/size] [size=2][size=4]I coagulated milk & razzle dazzle & I still miss tacos, so very tasty and good for you. [/size][/size] [/quote] I do amesome, sometimes. I also use the codes for the emoticons when I IM.
homeschoolmom Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323876684' post='2351169'] What does smells of elderberries philter out? [/quote] My vacuum cleaner doesn't smell of elderberries any more. The "smell of elderberries" feature is broken. It really smells of elderberries, even though it doesn't.
i<3franciscans Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1323882235' post='2351199'] My vacuum cleaner doesn't smell of elderberries any more. The "smell of elderberries" feature is broken. It really smells of elderberries, even though it doesn't. [/quote]
Sarah147 Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 (edited) elderberries!!! That's one of the ones that got me! What is it?? Edited December 14, 2011 by JoyfulLife
Nihil Obstat Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1323896739' post='2351331'] elderberries!!! That's one of the ones that got me! What is it?? [/quote] Su[color=#000000]c[/color]ks = smells of elderberries
i<3franciscans Posted December 15, 2011 Posted December 15, 2011 Thank you!!!!!![quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1323882235' post='2351199'] My vacuum cleaner doesn't smell of elderberries any more. The "smell of elderberries" feature is broken. It really smells of elderberries, even though it doesn't. [/quote] This makes sense now...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now