Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

missionseeker
Posted

I'm hungry.

Posted

I'm thirsty.

Posted

I'm hoping I can go to DQ tomorrow.

missionseeker
Posted

I love DQ M&M Blizzards. ^_^

Posted

I am pretty cool...

ask mission....

missionseeker
Posted

i would have to agree. ...most of the tiime

missionseeker
Posted

His daughter is a dare devil though. :lol:

Maximilianus
Posted

This thread would be more badaz if it got me free beer

missionseeker
Posted

why would I get you free beer when I can't even drink beer?


Will tequila, vodka or rum work instead?

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312086317' post='2278861']
This has nothing to do with post count. I'm already in the top 20 posters of all time.

This has to do with the fact that Missy and I are completely BA
[/quote]

Sayeth the woman who is bumping up threads from years ago. :P

missionseeker
Posted

Those threads are not this thread.

Posted

So they do have to do with post count?

missionseeker
Posted

not really. lol

Maximilianus
Posted

This thread is still not badaz enough for me to post in it

missionseeker
Posted

Wow. you are a walking contradiction.

Congrats.

Maximilianus
Posted

Thank you, I won the blue ribbon for walking contradiction at the county fair.

missionseeker
Posted

OR a hypocrite.


I prefer to think of you as a contradiction, though

missionseeker
Posted

I can see why

Maximilianus
Posted

You sound jealous

well, figuratively. I can't hear you.

missionseeker
Posted

I'm not jealous. I'm understanding.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...