Amppax Posted August 10, 2011 Posted August 10, 2011 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1312952725' post='2285398'] BUMP. Badaz. I am badaz because someone enjoyed my work so much they tried to send me a fruit basket! I had to decline. Ethics and all. [/quote] why did you not get it sent on to me. or to starving kids in Africa. smh
MissyP89 Posted August 12, 2011 Author Posted August 12, 2011 I think a cappella is badaz. Cat, we should watch The Sing-off next month.
Amppax Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1312956249' post='2285410'] why did you not get it sent on to me. or to starving kids in Africa. smh [/quote] srsly, why?
MissyP89 Posted August 13, 2011 Author Posted August 13, 2011 Actually, if people do send us food, we tend to give it to local shelters and things. But generally, if we can, we have to prevent the gift being sent at all.
BG45 Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1313187662' post='2286643'] srsly, why? [/quote] The Society of Professional Journalists' code of ethics prevents accepting almost any gifts, especially above a certain dollar amount (20-50 I think, somewhere in there). Edit Reason: Typo Edited August 13, 2011 by BG45
MissyP89 Posted August 13, 2011 Author Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1313207944' post='2286837'] The Society of Professional Journalists' code of ethics prevents accepting almost any gifts, especially above a certain dollar amount (20-50 I think, somewhere in there). Edit Reason: Typo [/quote] Scuse you, my question, my answer. jk. Besides, I'm not in the SPJ.
MissyP89 Posted August 13, 2011 Author Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313217971' post='2286873'] i just got home. [/quote] Crazy girl. How tired are you now?
missionseeker Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1313278307' post='2287249'] Crazy girl. How tired are you now? [/quote] well.. I had to leave cuz I'm sick and couldn't breathe. Very bad respiratory issues + asthma + clubs+ smells+ smoke+ dancing = one sick chicka. SO I am very tired. I think it because I am very sick.
MissyP89 Posted August 13, 2011 Author Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313278484' post='2287253'] well.. I had to leave cuz I'm sick and couldn't breathe. Very bad respiratory issues + asthma + clubs+ smells+ smoke+ dancing = one sick chicka. SO I am very tired. I think it because I am very sick. [/quote] I wondered if you were still sick. I know how these things go on forever for you. Hope your cousin had fun, spite or not. (You're so bad!)
missionseeker Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 I knowwww. Her grandmother was convinced that I'd lead her to hell. So when my friend asked if she wanted to go clubbing, she said "sure, why not" and I think she did enjoy it.
missionseeker Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 no. it's her's not mine. My paternal grandmother is the only one I have living. My maternal grandfather died before I was born. My mother and her father are sibs. So her grandmother is in no way related to me.
dominicansoul Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1312952725' post='2285398'] BUMP. Badaz. I am badaz because someone enjoyed my work so much they tried to send me a fruit basket! I had to decline. Ethics and all. [/quote] was it one of those edible bouquets? those are soooo cool!! and tasty!!! [img]http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/images/fruit_bouquet.jpg[/img]
MissyP89 Posted August 13, 2011 Author Posted August 13, 2011 Ohhhh. I thought we were talking about the other one. Which explained the spite. But that works, too.
missionseeker Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 yeah. it's interesting. I never thought I'd be the person dragging people to clubs with me. lol.
MissScripture Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 So, are you leading her to Hell because you're Catholic, or just because you're such a little hellion?
MissScripture Posted August 14, 2011 Posted August 14, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313280052' post='2287276'] because i'm a tramp, i guess [/quote] Of course! Why didn't *I* think of that reason!
missionseeker Posted August 14, 2011 Posted August 14, 2011 idk... i mean.. it's pretty obvious that i am...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now