Amppax Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313370391' post='2287902'] and you two might qualify as jackazes. [/quote] op now i need to go find and post something. hold on.
MIKolbe Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313370391' post='2287902'] and you two might qualify as jackazes. [/quote] self reflection is a good thing...
Amppax Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]nevermind. [/font]
BG45 Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 But there are three of us. And how have you lived in Florida this long without learning some Spanish?
Amppax Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1313371709' post='2287932'] But there are three of us. And how have you lived in Florida this long without learning some Spanish? [/quote] I know, i don't live in florida, and even I know some spanish.
MissyP89 Posted August 15, 2011 Author Posted August 15, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313370391' post='2287902'] and you two might qualify as jackazes. [/quote] OH NO SHE DIDN'T. [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313370572' post='2287907'] Hey Missy, I need to learn Spanish. [/quote] So you can call that guy?
missionseeker Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1313372182' post='2287942'] OH NO SHE DIDN'T. So you can call that guy? [/quote] lol. no. So I can know what people are saying.
Amppax Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313372810' post='2287955'] lol. no. So I can know what people are saying. [/quote] google translate. you need to become a really fast typer though. and carry a computer around with you
missionseeker Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 well... technically it's about 4 guys. But guys in whom I have no romantic interest....
BG45 Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 Okies, sorry. ^^() You just tend to have this thing in that department! Actually I think you're the only woman I know who likes accents and has guys with accents who like her back.
missionseeker Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 That's cuz I'm badaz. And live in Florida.
missionseeker Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 I've actually never been asked out by an American.apparently I scare them
MissyP89 Posted August 15, 2011 Author Posted August 15, 2011 Yes she is. And I'd leave her love life alone unless you want to be scared. Juuuuuust saying...
missionseeker Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxojUcLBoU[/media] That's me. Only meaner. Warning: Languauge.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now