MIKolbe Posted August 24, 2011 Posted August 24, 2011 and back on topic for the ladies... Love, Me [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU&feature=related[/media]
MissyP89 Posted August 24, 2011 Author Posted August 24, 2011 Holy cow, Cat, are you trying to pwn the Lame Board? Hey, got an old friend coming over tonight. I'll catch you later later.
MissScripture Posted August 24, 2011 Posted August 24, 2011 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1314219760' post='2294460'] Holy cow, Cat, are you trying to pwn the Lame Board? Hey, got an old friend coming over tonight. I'll catch you later later. [/quote] She already did. Repeatedly.
missionseeker Posted August 26, 2011 Posted August 26, 2011 or just bored out of my mind. And avoiding things. Cuz I am good at avoiding things.
MissyP89 Posted August 26, 2011 Author Posted August 26, 2011 (edited) You and me both. Ughhhhggghhgghghghhgq. Edited August 26, 2011 by MissyP89
missionseeker Posted August 27, 2011 Posted August 27, 2011 That reminds me, I have to tell them not to throw away the boxes at work...
missionseeker Posted August 27, 2011 Posted August 27, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPQZni7I18[/media]
MIKolbe Posted August 27, 2011 Posted August 27, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1314420959' post='2295695'] I ran out of boxes. [/quote] kudos on the planning!
MissyP89 Posted August 30, 2011 Author Posted August 30, 2011 You totally didn't leave me love notes. I should post some of your texts from last night. ":mewllwos:" <--
MissyP89 Posted August 30, 2011 Author Posted August 30, 2011 It was your birthday and you weren't even HERE. smh.
missionseeker Posted August 30, 2011 Posted August 30, 2011 I worked a 14 hour shift that ended at 3 am. I was supposed to get off at 7. Screw this job
MissyP89 Posted August 31, 2011 Author Posted August 31, 2011 Aw, honey. I'm really sorry. *****hugs******
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now