An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cat 'n' Missy's Badaz Thread

MissyP89

missionseeker

I'm BA cuz I don't need a guy to fix things for me. Or to build them. Or shoot them, either, to be honest. Just call me Rosie the Riveter. ;)

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313775100' post='2291386']
I'm BA cuz I don't need a guy to fix things for me. Or to build them. Or shoot them, either, to be honest. Just call me Rosie the Riveter. ;)
[/quote]

that is BA. I need people to fix things for me, I'm utterly incapable of working with my hands.

Marie-Therese

[/quote]

Preach it sister.

I fix electronics, but that's about as far as I get. If I actually have to assemble something I usually get frustrated and cry. :|

MissScripture

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1313777534' post='2291410']
I fix electronics, but that's about as far as I get. If I actually have to assemble something I usually get frustrated and cry. :|
[/quote]
I literally called my husband at work crying yesterday because I couldn't make the movie I wanted to watch play on the laptop that is hooked to the TV and stero (it's linux, and apparently didn't have the movie player thingy installed or something). It wouldn't have been half as bad, except the guy who answered wasn't Roamin, and could totally tell I was crying.

missionseeker

Well, I put my bike together and so I just had to change a tire (which requires taking it off, and since it's the rear one, the brakes had to be disconnected, as well as the chain and when I went to put it back on, the brake cable came off at the handle grrr) and it's all together again, but something is squeaking or rubbing. :think: and I can't find it. grrr.

Today, I'm BA cuz I DIDN'T punch my boss. :|

missionseeker

So I just realized that in the last year-ish, I've biked an average of 300 miles a month. that's like 3600 miles. I could have biked to NJ, Missy! :P

missionseeker

Missy, I think you can decipher this.

Tomorrow is not going to be a badaz day. It will probably be a stinkaz day. Tomorrow everyone returns to work. I go in at 5:30 and stay until close. I am anxious, as lately people have been bring up the fact that [i]everyone [/i]will be back tomorrow and wil probably bring it up again tomorrow. I am sick of this job. :wall:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313810605' post='2291696']

Tomorrow is not going to be a badaz day. It will probably be a stinkaz day. Tomorrow everyone returns to work. I go in at 5:30 and stay until close. I am anxious, as lately people have been bring up the fact that [i]everyone [/i]will be back tomorrow and wil probably bring it up again tomorrow. I am sick of this job. :wall:
[/quote]

:( I sorries.

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313810605' post='2291696']

[/quote]

It's fine. You have proven yourself to be cool as a cucumber in the past. It might be a little awkward, but remember that you probably aren't hated. You can do it. :console:

I'll pray for you tomorrow. And then it'll be over and you can come talk to me.

Or maybe you can text me AT work. Then you'll get fired and not have to worry about the job vs. house debacle...

missionseeker

I am so stressed and angry and anxious, that I keep forgetting to eat. I haven't eaten meat in two days. Yesterday I ate a piece of cake, french fries, some tiny tomatoes and like 5 slices of cucumbers, and cheetos. Today I had a waffle and fries. (But not waffle fries, which woulda been amesome). :/ no bueno. :(

[/quote]

When I moved we gave dad the job of waiting for Comcast at my old place to give them my modem...because mom is much better at building things than him and we didn't want him to try and build something and ruin it. :|