missionseeker Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 my housemate stole my conditioner. I couldn't afford any more. I must go shopping tomorrow for some. My hair is disgusting and my head is bleeding. Not a badaz thing at all.
MissScripture Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 What a jerk of a roommate. My old roommate once stole my pasta and then offered to let me "borrow" some. I wanted to take it and shove it down her throat. How much longer till you can get out?
missionseeker Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 I don't know. we were supposed to be out already but the guy at the apartments is being a real coppery posser.
missionseeker Posted September 3, 2011 Posted September 3, 2011 I got conditioner! and food. but I was more excited about the conditioner... lol.
missionseeker Posted September 3, 2011 Posted September 3, 2011 I carry a wrench, bike pump, a little tool with alan wrenches and screwdrivers in my purse. I'm pretty sure the ability to fix anything wrong with my bike at anytime makes me badaz. However, I am sad to note the lack of na swiss army knife. and a gun. though i do carry mace.
MissyP89 Posted September 5, 2011 Author Posted September 5, 2011 Where are you????????? MY BRAIN. It's fried. Help meeeee. I think we need a legit phone call, stat.
MIKolbe Posted September 5, 2011 Posted September 5, 2011 this thread needs this song... [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uIqeujP0Zs&feature=related[/media]
missionseeker Posted September 5, 2011 Posted September 5, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99BwPL2CRyE[/media] I was watching old videos of him, he was really good looking! But his girls were not good dancers at all. LOL
MissyP89 Posted September 6, 2011 Author Posted September 6, 2011 Dear Catherine, I love you a lot. Thanks for putting up with all of my tears and flailing and now, my joy. And confusion. LOL You are really the best sis ever.
missionseeker Posted September 6, 2011 Posted September 6, 2011 Dear Melissa, I know. But you forgot to mention how modest I am as well. Love, Cat :D
MissyP89 Posted September 6, 2011 Author Posted September 6, 2011 (edited) Edited September 6, 2011 by MIkolbe i think missy wanted to edit it.
missionseeker Posted September 6, 2011 Posted September 6, 2011 I told you he was amesome. Also - random fact about Cat: I recently realized that whenever I post a smilie, I totally make the face. Haha. like - I *actually* stick out my tongue :D - I actually make this really big stupid looking smile I totally make a grrr face - completely roll my eyes. I actually giggle. I someties cover my mouth. - I actually laugh really hard - i totally pout. :rant: I start flailing my fist at the screen. no lie. hahaha
missionseeker Posted September 6, 2011 Posted September 6, 2011 So Facebook tells me that on this day in 2010 I had just "had the most craziest dream ever!" and now I am really wondering what that dream was! haha.
MissyP89 Posted September 7, 2011 Author Posted September 7, 2011 Betcha ten bucks it had a hot truck in it. Or was it too early for him?
missionseeker Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 no actually. it was right at a year ago. lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now