missionseeker Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 LOL...I noticed it that is had comments so I clicked it. YOu are wrong. Scandal averted. Also... I totally am remember parts of it. No, but Sarah, your mom and I were totally playing this video game (only it was like... we were IN the video game) that involved mountains that open with a secret magic code... hahahahahahahahaahaha only.. even crazier.Because I have a friend whose dad is a shrink and he was there and he kept asking me "how does this make you feel?" And like... People from Georgia were there. And there was this weird staircase that someone that I used to work with chased a couple guys that I really dislike down. And I'm not even joking. I woke up laughing because it was sooo ridiculous. hahahahaha
MissyP89 Posted September 9, 2011 Author Posted September 9, 2011 I still think you're that thing I called you before, that our brother edited for me. Even though it's gone now.
missionseeker Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 Why would you think that? That's just weird. lol Although... Ok.. So... The football guys will let me hitch a ride to AL if my family is ever in AL and they have a game there. !
MissyP89 Posted September 9, 2011 Author Posted September 9, 2011 You know you've been on PM for too many years when you recognize a thread from 3 years ago that some guest is looking at... And you say, "Please give me the link to that thread so I have that crazy tampon woman's picture to use in future modesty threads." .................Ayup.
missionseeker Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 I missed my recent 6 year anniversary... My relationship with PM is much longer than any relationship I've had with a dude.
MissyP89 Posted September 9, 2011 Author Posted September 9, 2011 (edited) It'll be five years this year for me. Six years a Christian in Jan., five here (and in the Church) in April. When did that happen? Edited September 9, 2011 by MissyP89
missionseeker Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 If I had to guess I'd say like... 5... 6 years ago...
MIKolbe Posted September 10, 2011 Posted September 10, 2011 nice to see you in the kitchen, hopscotch! :pats her head:
missionseeker Posted September 10, 2011 Posted September 10, 2011 and that's why I don't go in the kitchen...
MIKolbe Posted September 10, 2011 Posted September 10, 2011 you're funny, hopscotch...go fetch me a sammich, hon.
MissyP89 Posted September 11, 2011 Author Posted September 11, 2011 Dear Cat, I just saw your post in the prayer room. Always here for you. And praying. I have GOT to tell you about my confession today....hahahahahahaha.
missionseeker Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 I just got home from work. (well like 20 mins ago.) Yes, it is 3:42 am...
missionseeker Posted September 12, 2011 Posted September 12, 2011 Ok... so... If I was a choir director, and I picked music out for Sundays, here is what I would have picked for today. Entrance: God of our Fathers (see other thread) Offertory: William Byrd - Prevent us O Lord [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNLQSdbboS0[/media] the English pronounce things weird, but whatevs. I would definitely take a slower tempo, though. Prevent us, O Lord, in all our doings with thy most gracious favour, and further us with thy continual help, that in all our works begun, continued, and ended in thee, we may glorify thy holy Name, and finally by thy mercy obtain everlasting life; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
missionseeker Posted September 12, 2011 Posted September 12, 2011 Communion: Victoria - Jesu Dulcis Memoria [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm78Op7e5ZY[/media] If a second one was needed, then it would be Durufle's Tantum Ergo [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5j1BLSDVH4&feature=related[/media]
missionseeker Posted September 12, 2011 Posted September 12, 2011 And Recessional would be John Henry Newman's poem from Dream of Gerontius, Praise to the Holiest in the Heights though I don't really like this version. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrvvHxhAIu8&feature=related[/media] This is if I had an ideal job in a church with amesome acoustics a great organist and trumpet player. A timpani would be icing on the cake.
MissyP89 Posted September 12, 2011 Author Posted September 12, 2011 Brian wants to know why it sounds like the music from Halo. I'm sorry, Catherine. He really is wonderful. I'll teach him, I promise!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now